Our Promises

Ae was sure he woke up with an angel, a very sexy and seductive one, minus the wings as he saw Pete's back at him.

He looked at his lover and a very contented smile formed on his face.

"I was his first and he was mine too, well for a guy that is. But I swear to heavens he will be my last! I will love him forever."

He was looking attentively at the smooth back of his boyfriend, he could feel the need grew. He reached out and caressed Pete's back. He really love its smooth texture. He snaked his hands by his lover's belly and started kissing Pete's nape quietly. The sleepy angel squirmed and moaned, which made Ae smirk and continue what he was doing. He showered him with small kisses while his hands trying to touch everything he could reach.

"P'Ae..."

"Good Morning, my adorable sexy angel!"

Pete ears and neck turned red with the greeting.

"Don't tease me... so early..."

The sleepy guy retorted and faced his P'Ae. Ae adjusted and showered him with kisses all over his face.

"I'm not teasing. P'Ae is just stating facts."

Ae stated as he moved his kisses to Pete's neck and collarbone. Ae could feel his member become hard, hearing his angel moan. Not feeling any resistance, he continued his kisses until he reached the pink buds and suck on it.

"Oh my! P'Ae..."

"Pete, can we do it again?"

"Do you really have to ask, P'Ae?"

Pete was holding Ae's hair and neck, as he played on his nipples, holding on his dear life as the pleasure was getting into him. They only did it once last night but Pete knew he was already addicted with his P'Ae. The pleasure he felt was outworldly and he knew only his P'Ae could make him feel that way.

Ae smiled at the response he heard. He went back up and claim Pete's lips for a passionate and lustful kiss as he positioned himself on top of him to hold both of their members together and grinded. They both released a moan at the same time as they feel the heat consume them.

"This is so good, Pete! Ahhhh!"

"Ae... I need you... ahhh... inside... me...."

Ae quietly reached for the lube and put some on his fingers. He started to prepare his angels as he inserted two fingers and scissored his hole. Pete gasped at the sensation and coldness but began to move his hips to follow the rhythm of Ae's fingers. Ae looked at Pete, eyes closed, back arched and hips moving, he let out a groan full of need.

"I can't take it anymore, Pete. I'm putting it in!"

"I'm ready for you, Ae. Fill me up."

Ae put Pete on all fours on the bed. Pete was shocked but hold on the covers. Ae kneaded Pete's butt cheeks and opened it for his lubricated hot rod to penetrate. Ae moved in slowly until he was inside, he stayed still for awhile as he knew this position was new to Pete.

"Ahhh you are so tight and warm!"

Ae started moving, his thrusts seems to be looking for something until he found it. Pete muffled his screams by putting his face on the pillow but Ae wanted to hear him. Ae reached for his hair and pulled on it to kiss his neck, making Pete a moaning mess.

"Ae, do me faster... ahhh..."

"Shit, Pete! You're fucking sexy!"

Ae moved faster and harder, determined to satisfy his lover. He could feel himself reaching his climax, he wanted them to release at the same time so he reached for Pete while kissing him, moving his hand in sync with his hips.