Silhouette From The Past

Ae woke up earlier than Pete and quietly packed some of his clothes. He wanted to go the beach with his boyfriend so they can relax before a whole week of work where there is no assurance when they will be together like this again.

Ae was full of smiles when he was preparing for their breakfast. After he was done, he went for a shower seeing Pete was still asleep. As he went out of the bathroom, shirtless and holding a towel to dry his hair. He saw Pete, seated on the bed with a confused and worried expression.

"Good morning, my adorable angel. What's with that look?"

"I thought you left me."

Pete blurted out, it was obvious that he just woke up and the fear on his tone was evident.

But as Pete started to become fully awake, his attention was caught by the guy standing infront of him. His eyes intently looking at his P'Ae's build. His broad shoulders and wide chest, still with droplets of water. Ae grinned as he respond.

"Like what you see, my adorable angel?"

Pete looked away, shy. Feeling warm in the face as his cheeks and ears turned red.

"P'Ae! Stop teasing me so early in the morning!"

Ae can't help but chuckle as he approached the cute guy infront him.

"I'll never leave you, Pete. I prepared breakfast. And can we go to the beach today? Just to relax and be together."

Ae was now seated beside his angel who was now wide-eyed. Pete was surprised with the request and was thinking really hard.

"But P'Ae..."

"C'mon, my adorable angel. Being together will be really hard but I want us to go out like other couples do. We may not be as sweet as them when we are outside but we could still go on dates, right?"

Pete saw a pleading expression on his P'Ae's eyes. He knew what he said was the truth. They both have work and his was more demanding. He sighed and nod.

"Thanks, my adorable angel. Let's have breakfast and we will drop by your place to get your things. Get ready. I'll wait for you in the kitchen."

Ae gave the cute guy a quick peck on the lips that earned him a pillow being thrown at him as he run outside the room, grinning. Pete was not comfortable being kissed on the lips when he just woke up since he hasn't brushed his teeth yet.

"Well, P'Ae is right. We can't just stay in this room everytime we are together. I hope he doesn't get tired of this set up and leave me."

Pete sighed and walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready for breakfast.

---

"Can, we are going to the beach. It's out of the way. Just take a cab!"

"But P'Ae, I will be late. Please drop me off. "

Can was pleading with a toast in his mouth, rushing his breakfast.

"It wasn't my fault that you woke up so late!"

Ae argued exasperatedly.

"Ohhh! Don't be stingy on your crazy Can!"

Pete entered the kitchen, hearing the cousins bickering like little kids. Pete seated beside Ae.

"P'Ae, Can. What are you arguing about so early in the morning?"

Can saw an opportunity when Pete came. In his most charming and pleading expression, lips pouting, he looked at Pete.