Fateful Day

After their weekend gateaway, Ae and Pete hasn't seen each other the whole week and maybe not for a few days more.

Pete's schedule was jampacked. No matter how hard Noh tried to adjust it, it just wouldn't work. The two days rest cost this much. It aggravated the anxious Pete so much because all that he could do was message and call his P'Ae. It was scaring the hell out of him, especially with the words he last heard from him. He vividly remembered it, he knew there was something that came up but he didn't want to pry. No, he didn't have the courage to pry.

"Please always remember our promise. Please never let go of me. Whatever happens, whoever comes between us, please always choose me."

"What does P'Ae mean about it?"

Pete was resting in their van on their way to the next casting meeting for the day. He ruffled his hair and groaned aloud that caught Noh's attention as he drove.

"Argggggggh!"

"Why are you so uneasy, Pete?
It's getting into my nerves!"

Noh scolded the guy. Pete whimpered and looked at Noh with that confused, uneasy expression.

"Noh, what if P'Ae gets tired of me and leave me? We haven't seen each other for more than a week and I'm scared."

Noh could feel the fear that's radiating from Pete. He was worried too but he chose to believe Ae's words.

"Don't be stupid, Pete! You know Ae is better than that. I bet he misses you so much but with your current schedule it would be really hard to meet him. He will understand."

"Until when, Noh?"

"He loves you, and you have to believe it. He never fails on messaging you and answering your calls. He calls you too everytime. Please be more confident with your relationship with him. And focus on our next meeting. This is really a big project. An award-winning director will handle it."

"I know... I just can't help but be worried."

Pete looked at the outside scenery, trying to relieve himself of the anxiety that is building up inside him.

---

Ae was having lunch with Pond and Top in the company pantry. He was eating quietly when Pond asked a question.

"Ae, when are you going to formally introduce your boyfriend to us? Don't tell us he didn't really answer you back!"

Ae glared at Pond, making Top chuckled.

"Could you keep it low, Pond! I told you that we can't make our relationship public. But since you are my best friend, I'm letting you know. My angel is so busy this week, we actually haven't met. I actually miss him so much."

Ae angry expression changed to a sad one. Top put his hand on Ae's shoulder to comfort him.

"You said to us you're ready for this, Ae. Are you wavering now?"

"No, P'Top! Not at all. I just miss him and I'm a bit worried if he is getting enough rest. His schedule is really crazy. So Pond, can you wait a bit and I will introduce him to both of you soon."

"If you say so, Ae! It's hard to have a famous handsome boyfriend."

Pond concluded. Top and Ae just smiled at him.

---

Pete and Noh arrived at Marquis Productions for a casting meeting for Pete's new movie. This was also the first time the director that people has been talking about will be spearheading a film project in Thailand. People has been saying great things about her, her achievements in the international film industry. Both of them were so excited, Pete forgot his anxieties as his attention was diverted to the meeting at hand.