Into your Arms

Ae brought Pete inside his room. Pete went straight to bathroom, throwing up. Ae went to get a clean set of his clothes and followed Pete. He kept on massaging Pete's back to relieve him.

"Pete, can you take a shower on your own or you would rather bath in the tub? You need to clean yourself before going to sleep."

"If I say I can't, would you help me, P'Ae?"

Pete was looking seductively to his P'Ae. Ae avoided his eyes, placed the clean set of clothes by the sink and filled the tub with warm water.

"I'd rather not, my adorable angel. Call me if you need anything."

Ae left the bathroom quietly. Pete tried his best to stand straight and look at himself at the mirror.

"Did he not want me anymore? Does seeing me in this state made him hate me?"

Pete was hurt. He climbed at the tub and drenched himself. It made him a bit sober but there were tears slowly flowing his eyes, feeling the rejection he just got from the guy he loved.

Ae waited by the bed, clenching his hands and gritting his teeth. He could hear quiet sobs coming from the bathroom, he knew Pete was crying. But what can he do? He didn't want Pete to wake up and run away from him if he let his desire decide for him. They are not in a relationship. Doing something to Pete like this was like taking advantage of him. He didn't want that. He wanted Pete. He loved Pete. But if Pete was acting this way because of the alcohol, he didn't want to regret his actions once his angel was sober.

After 30 agonizing minutes, Pete went out of the bathroom. He immediately climbed on the bed and lay down, covering himself with the duvet. Ae quietly approached the sulking guy.

"My adorable angel, let's dry your hair first. You'll have a headache if you sleep with your hair still wet."

"No! I don't want to. I'll still have a headache tomorrow so what's the difference?"

"C'mon, please. Let P'Ae dry your hair."

"I said no! I want to sleep now, leave me alone."

Ae shrugged. He perfectly knew why his adorable angel is acting this way but he choose to keep quiet. He went out of the room to his car to get his luggage as he went straight from the airport to the bar. He was thankful for his timing or someone else would've have kissed Pete. He started doing his errands. He did his laundry and check if he has stock to cook breakfast for tomorrow. He was glad that since Can lived with him, he had learned to fill his groceries again. After doing everything he needed, he went back to the room and decided to take a shower before going to bed.

He saw Pete already sleeping, maybe because of the alcohol. However, he did saw trail of tears on his cheeks. Ae felt bad letting his angel sleep while crying but he believed it was for the best. He wiped his tears carefully.

"Pete, you have no idea how much I love you. I don't want us to do something we will regret after. I hope we could talk tomorrow when you are sober."

Ae carefully kissed the sleeping guy on the forehead. He went to the closet and got his spare pillow and blanket. Ae slept at the couch inside his room.

---

Pete woke up with a splitting headache. It took him a while to realize he was not in his room.

"Where the hell I am?"

When he sat down he saw his P'Ae sitting on the couch, reading some documents. Ae noticed that he was awake, he immediately stood up to leave the room.

"I'll get your breakfast. No need to leave the bed. Your head must be aching right now."

Ae left before Pete can say anything. He came back with a food tray of a full course breakfast. Noh messaged Ae earlier that Pete tends to eat more when he has hangover so Ae prepared much more than usual.