Day 3

"Someone requested an extravagant lunch yesterday..."

Pond was looking at Ae. They were actually at a mall, taking advantage of the free time they have before the afternoon session starts.

"What are you saying, Pond?"

It was Top who asked.

"P'Top, I heard from my friend who happens to be the manager of Bangkok Hotel that a certain "Ae Intouch" requested for an extravagant lunch to be prepared for the guest who reserved the pool area of the hotel."

"You are such a nosy prick, Pond!"

Ae was glaring while Pond was sniggering. Their reactions caught the interest of Top.

"Is the handsome young actor that was in our office few weeks back was the guest of the hotel?"

Top was now teasing his junior, together with Pond.

"Not you too, P'Top!"

"Well, people were talking about it. They said they saw a different Ae. Especially when that guy called you "P'Ae" and that you did not let Pond shake hands with him."

Ae was blushing and looking down while scratching his head.

"Don't worry, Ae. That talk is within the office. You know how we are like a big family. They were just surprised to see that side of you. They have no idea but Pond and I know who you are. So is he the lucky one?"

"Yes, P'Top."

Ae didn't see the need to deny anything. Actually, if he will be asked he wanted to announce to the world that Pete is his. But Pete hasn't answered him back.

"Is it official now, Ae?"

"Not yet, P'Top. Pete hasn't decided about us yet."

"Ohhhh, c'mon! That kid is in love you with you, Ae? What the hell are you waiting for."

Pond sounded exasperated.

"I'm doing my best, okay?"

Ae said while his eyes caught on something. He quickly entered a jewelry store, both Pond and Top followed him, confused.

"Hi, Miss. Do you have a branch in Siam Discovery?"

Ae asked the staff.

"Yes, we do, Sir."

"Do you think you can make a delivery for someone who will have an event on that place? I'm willing to pay extra for the service."

"Let me just make the phone call. What are we going to deliver, Sir?"

"This one. I'll buy one here and I need the other to be delivered there."

"Please wait for awhile."

Ae saw a infinity designed bracelet. He wanted to give the other one to his adorable angel.

"You have never been a big spender, Ae. But in this three days, you have spent a lot for Pete."

Pond stated, looking curiously at his bestfriend.

"I promised him he will never notice I was gone. And I told you I'm doing my best to make him fall for me."

"But I've told you that kid has feelings for you."

Pond was rolling his eyes as he stated what he believed to be the obvious. Top can't help but chuckle.

"I'll work hard until he gives me an answer. But I'll love him more after he does, no matter if he will agree to be my boyfriend or my friend."

Ae was sincere. In his life, he never expected to fall for someone so deep that whatever Pete decided on, he knew he can't get away from those feelings. The staff came back with a smile on her face.