Encounter

Pond literally needed to drag Ae out of his desk to join him to the lunch meeting.

"Pond, just one more document. Let my hand go!" Ae was so annoyed.

Why does he have such an annoying bestfriend, he was asking himself.

"No! Let's go now, you workaholic prick! I don't want to be late on my lunch meeting." Pond argued back while dragging Ae.

"Okay, okay. I'll go but let me fix my desk before I leave!" Ae shouted back so Pond will let go of his hand.

"Such an OC Workaholic Prick! If those admirers knew how you really are, I bet they wouldn't like you anymore. That's why you are lucky to have me as your bestfriend because I could stand your attitude!" Pond stated proudly while watching Ae fix his desk meticulously.

Ae rolled his eyes and shook his head. After making sure he had place everything in order, he left his office with Pond following on his heels without another word.

"Ae, you don't know where we are going. Don't leave me behind." his bestfriend shouted while running after him.

"Oho, I know! To the parking lot because I know one of the reasons you are dragging me into this is to drive you to your meeting!" Ae accused his bestfriend.

"You are one smart prick!" Pond was laughing out loud as they make their way to the company's parking lot.

As they reach the restaurant in a well known hotel in the city. All participants are in a vip lounge for privacy. Pond started to discuss all about their company to their potential clients. Ae can't helped but be amazed with his bestfriend, he may be a nut-case but when he is on work mode, Pond is one of the best in the trade.

It took shorter than expected for the clients to close the deal and the lunch proceeded with personal talks and discussion. Ae gets really tired with this kinds of socializing events, but has got accustomed with it through the years. He would smile and converse when needed.

As the meeting was about to end, Pond invited everyone to a bar nearby to catch some drinks. Everyone agreed expect for Ae.

"Hey Ae, why aren't you coming? I thought you were free? And besides it's Friday, we don't work over the weekend." Pond asked in disbelief.

"I am free from meetings today, that's what I meant when I said I was free. But I have already plans to go home over the weekend. N'Yim asked me too." Ae said happily. Just the mention of his niece could really make him happy inside.

"Okay! Then, I would be joining them. You can ride on your own, right?" Pond understandingly replied.

"Crazy, it's my car. Of course, I fine going back alone! See you on next week." Ae bids goodbye to everyone.

On his way to his car, there was a lot of people like there was a commotion.

"Is a hotel parking really this crowded on a Friday?" Ae asked himself, confused.

Not wanting to get dragged to any of it. He quietly walked to the farthest part of the area where his car was parked.

He was to open his car when a hand grabbed his to stop him which really startled Ae as he almost shouted.

"P', is this your car? Please let me in."

A guy sitted on the ground by the side of Ae's car asked.

----------

Noh was waiting for Pete to get ready for the afternoon event in one of the nicest hotel in the city. He usually drives for them, not trusting the driving skills of the latter.