Needs and Wants

Pete entered the house, seeing it empty, he knew Noh is already asleep. He rushed to his room and went directly to his bed.

He was tracing his lips, the warmth of his P's kiss still lingers there as well as his touch. He could still remember the sensation he felt from that kiss.

He covered his face when he remember the sound of his moan and the labored breathing of Ae. His heart started beating faster, his face started to feel warm. He was thankful that he was still seated when his P'Ae wrapped his hands to his waist to move him closer because if not, he would not have been able to hide the fact that he had a hard-on. He did and just because of a kiss.

He started thinking how it would have felt if his P'Ae accessed his mouth with his tongue. How he would have nibbled the tips of his ears, showered kisses to his to cheeks, down to his neck, to his bare chest, to his nipples.

"Aaaah"

Pete was unaware that he has unbuttoned his pants to let his hard member out. He was started stroking it slowly, still thinking about how his P'Ae could mess with him.

"P'Ae... Ahhh... Ae..."

As his imagination run wild, his strokes becomes faster making him reached his climax while chanting the guy's name.

Pete relaxed to catch his breath and went to the bathroom to clean himself.

"I jacked off thinking of P'Ae. What the hell is this? Would I still be able to look  at him straight after this. Pete, stop this please. You don't even know if he is okay with being with another guy. You know very well that he should have been married with another girl. The kiss might have been just a result of the heightened emotions of learning your past."

Pete was looking at himself on the mirror with a guilty, sad and worried expression. He was berrating himself. His anxiety is at maximum. He wants his P'Ae. He wants him to himself. He doesn't know how it feels to fall inlove but is he falling for him?

---

Ae was thankful that he was able to come home safe.

All throughout the trip, Pete's face with the flushed expression and swollen lips has been popping into his mind. He could hear his sensual moan repeatedly like a broken cd. His "Ae jr." was still bulging inside his pants. He need to let it out or else he won't be able to sleep.

Ae went to the bathroom to release himself, trying not to think of Pete. But he was failing miserably. All he could think of is his beautiful face and his sweet lips. He was imagining how he would have felt under his touch, naked. He was thinking of touching him using his tongue. Would that make him moan and call out his name begging for more? He was imagining making a mess out of him, claiming all of him, body and soul.

"Pete.. Shit.."

Ae had forgotten this need. He neglected it. But with a single kiss from Pete, his desires flared up like a time bomb waiting to explode.

"What are you doing to me, Pete? I never had an experience with a guy. But how can you make me feel this way? Why do I want you so bad! Why do I want to make you mine! But I don't know if you are fine with this. Would you be disgusted with me if you knew about this?"

Ae decided to take a cold shower to help calm down his nerves before going bed and rest his confused body and mind.

---

Ae let himself woke up late the next day. He was awaken by the sound of his phone. Still a bit sleepy, he took his phone and read the message, making him fully awake.

"P'Ae, Good morning. I have a two-hour window before my next work appointment. I was wondering if you want to have lunch with me? If you can, be here by 12nn. We are at Lumphini Park, by the lake for a shoot."