P'Ae

"P'Ae, I really missed you! I missed Thailand! I missed Ma, Pa, N'Yim, P'Oh, P'Nat and P'Pond!"

The little guy was literally shouting to Ae's ears, still haven't let go of his neck. Ae was laughing.

"Can, could you let go of me. I'm choking."

"Ohhhhhhh! My P'Ae didn't miss his little Can!"

Can let go of Ae and sat on the sofa, crossing his arms to his chest. Ae could not resist to laugh at the expression of the person infront of him.

"Two years have past and you are still crazy as hell! Of course, I missed you! But what made you come back when the last time we talk, you really have a nice job in New York"

Can worked as a stylist for several celebrities in New York. When he said to everyone he wanted to go abroad, no one can talk him out of it. He is like a storm. He basically does what he wants and when he wants it.

"I was offered a job here and I took it."

Can said casually. Ae was looking at him, unconvinced.

"It's true, P'Ae. A good friend of mine landed me a job here and he said we will start a business here once he comes back to Thailand and I agree."

"Okay, so you are not leaving anymore? Did you call Ma? Are you coming to N'Yim's Birthday on Saturday?"

Ae asked continuously, making Can roll his eyes.

"One at a time, P'Ae. About leaving, I can't promise anything. I haven't called anyone yet and I can't go to N'Yim's birthday. The contract signing will be on Saturday. And yes, I will stay here with you for the meantime. I missed your cooking so much, P'Ae."

Ae was gaping in disbelief. He will now have to share his apartment with this nut-case but he is actually happy about it. Can is like a little brother to him.

"P'Ae, I'm hungry! Will you cook for me?" Can is now tugging Ae's arm.

"Let's just find an open restaurant. I haven't done my groceries since I seldom cook now."

"You are still not over her?"

Can looked at Ae with a worried expression.

"I am, Can. I can say now that I am but since I am alone here so I usually eat out."

Can looked at Ae, as if trying to see the truthfulness of his words.

"Don't look at me like that. I said I am fine now. Are you coming with me or not?"

Ae stood up, took his car keys and walked towards the door.

"Of course, I'm coming. I am so hungry!"

Can jumped out of his seat and followed Ae through the door.

---

Noh, Pete and Tin were seated in a family restaurant after coming from the hospital. People are throwing them glances, especially seeing the bandage on Pete's forehead but they were nice enough to let them eat in peace, much to Pete's and Tin's delight.

The door opened and an audible voice could be heard as two newcomers came in.

"P'Ae, let's just have the food to go and eat at the apartment. It seems the restaurant is full."

The shorter guy who had been clinging to a much taller guy was speaking as they approached the counter.

"Can, could you keep your voice a level softer. There are other people dining."

"But this is my normal voice, P'Ae."

Pete heard a familiar name and a familiar voice. He searched the source and saw his P'Ae with another guy who has been clinging to him like an octopus.