N'Yim's Wish

Can was now seated in a cafe, waiting for someone, his new clients. A very close friend from New York offered him this job and thinking of going back home, he accepted it.

A newcomer opened the door who Can immediately recognized, he waved at him to proceed at the table.

"Can?"

Noh was surprised that the stylist Phun was talking about is actually Can.

"Hi, Noh. I told you I will be seeing you again soon. Sit down."

Can winked while giving the sweetest smile which Noh returned.

"I will be working with you from now on and will be in-charge of Pete and Tin, right?"

"Yes, here's the contract as well for Tin's side. They would like to apologize they can't make it today due to a sudden engagement."

Noh provided the brown envolope to Can. Can took the documents inside and signed it without reading it. Noh was surprised.

"Don't worry, Noh. I've read that documents a hundred of times because of P'Phun. And this is much better, just the two of us, because I need to talk to you about Pete and P'Ae."

"What about them, Can?" Noh asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Do you think they love each other? I mean, I know P'Ae loves Pete so much but what about Pete?"

"I see. I think Pete is inlove with Ae but he is just a bit confused. He needs a bit of time."

Noh was trying to be safe in his answer, not sure how much he can share with the guy infront of him. Though Phun assured him that Can was very talented as well as trustworthy, but a bit crazy too.

"Ohhh, okay. Then maybe a little push can bring them together?"

"What are you thinking, Can? There's no need to do anything unnecessary."

Noh can't hide his worry. He knew how complicated Pete's mind works unlike the straightforward thinking of the guy infront of him.

"Don't need to give me that face, Noh. I won't hurt Pete. P'Ae won't forgive me for that. Just a little tease, a little push before he finds out I'm a cousin of P'Ae."

Can was grinning widely. Noh was shaking his head in disbelief.

"I'll go ahead, Noh. I have a party to catch."

Can was already by the door when he remembered something.

"Noh, is Tin single?"

Noh can't help but smile at this little guy's craziness.

"I think he is."

"Good! That guy is icy hot."

"Phun was right about you, Can."

"What did P'Phun said?"

"You are crazy."

Can was laughing as he bade goodbye to Noh. He is heading back home to catch N'Yim's birthday.

---

Pete woke up really early.

He was a bit disoriented, the last thing he remembered was he was at P'Ae's car, holding his hands. Then he realized, he was in Ae's room and being cuddled by him. He looked up and saw his handsome face, he looked so peaceful. He didn't want to wake up the guy, so very carefully, he tried to free himself from his embrace. But as he moved, he was held down by his powerful arms.

"Hhhhm, where are you going, Pete?"

A sleepy Ae asked as he adjusted himself so he could better embrace him.