Realizations

Pete woke up really early. In reality, he barely slept but the want to finish everything and be with his P'Ae is stronger.

He went to his bathroom and looked at himself at the mirror.

"Shit! I looked bad. Dark lines and this bandage. I have to do something."

He took a quick warm bath and rummage on his drawers. He found the concealer he was looking for. He seldom use it as there was no need for it, but for today, he thought it will be his bestfriend.

While applying it evenly, his thoughts went back to what Noh talked about.

"I have to be brave to let myself show how much I care for P'Ae, how much I love him. I want him to be happy, always."

Yes, the main reason he barely had any sleep at all because he was fighting with his inner demons. It was a struggle but he did come up with one clear decision,

He love Ae so much not as an older brother, but as a person, as a man.

And no matter what he is to Ae, he will stay by his side. He will always fight himself whenever he feel the urge to run away from him. It will be a tough battle, he knows it too well but he will try his very best for the person that made him feel so much happiness just by coming into his life.

Satified with what he has done, he looked at the mirror and smile to himself before going out his room.

---

Ae woke up early and prepared some breakfast for his new housemate.

He forced himself to sleep properly last night despite of the pain he is feeling. He will be meeting with his angel in a few hours and he will drive for more than five hours, he needed to be awake. Having an accident with his angel with him is a big no-no. He can't afford that, he too precious.

He decided to continue to shower Pete with all the love he has for him. He would not give him up, he couldn't.

Pete filled his void and he knew he would love Pete for the rest of his life.

Ae went to Can's room to bid his goodbye, trying to wake up the guy who was sleeping like a log.

"Can! I'll be leaving now. I won't comeback tonight. After work, I will pick up Pete and we will go home together."

"Uhuuu." Can was stirring on his sleep

"Also, I'll tell Ma that you are here. Breakfast is ready, just heat it up."

"Don't tell Ma, P'Ae. I'll go home on Sunday. I'll see you then. Now let me sleep in peace." Can retorted, eyes still closed.

"Okay, see you then."

---

Both Pete and Ae was dragging the time.

They wanted to see other really bad, knowing how they felt but unsure how the other feels about them. They were on the same boat but on different seas.

As Ae closed his office for the day, he met Pond at the hallway.

"Are you going somewhere, my bestfriend?" Pond asked while putting his arm on Ae's shoulder.

"Tomorrow is N'Yim's birthday. I'm going home." Ae responded.

"I see, are you going to pick up someone because you're leaving too early?"

"You're always nosy, Pond!"

"Is it Pete?"

Pond noticed that Ae was not denying anything.