Day 1

Ae was ready for his 4-day convention in Chiang Mai. But before he left for the office, he sent a message to Pete.

"I'll be off now. Please don't forget to eat and rest. What and where is your last event for the day?"

Ae drove to the office to meet P'Top and Pond. He was on his way to P'Top's office when he saw Pond.

"Hi Ae! How was N'Yim's Birthday?"

"It was okay, Pond. Can came."

"Ooho! Crazy Can is back."

Pond was smiling crazily. He liked Can, he is funny and crazy.

"Does he know about Pete?"

"Yeah. I've told him. And my family knows too. He is the love of my life, Pond."

Ae confessed to his bestfriend.

"I know without you telling me, Ae. As much as I am happy to see you happy again, I can't help but be worried. I believe you know what you are getting yourself into, right?"

Pond looked at his bestfriend with a worried and questioning look.

"I know, Pond. And I am ready for everything. I won't let anything or anyone take Pete away from me."

Ae smiled confidently as his phone vibrates. He looked at the caller ID, it says "My Adorable Angel." Pond rolled his eyes at the cheesiness of his bestfriend. Ae just smiled, sheepishly.

"We have a couple event in Amarin Mall at 5pm. Take care, P'Ae. I'm missing you already."

"I will. I'm missing my adorable angel too."

Ae dialled a phone number after sending his reply to Pete.

"Yes, to Pete Pitchaya. 430pm. I think you have to bring it at the mall administration office. Thank you. Please don't forget the note."

Pond looked at Ae, bewildered as the latter put back the phone in his pocket.

"It's a surprise." Ae just smiled as they entered their P'Top's office.

---

It was Day 1 of not seeing his P'Ae and Pete was already missing him. He never thought he will be this greedy in his entire life. He knew Noh and Phun will not leave him but aside from them, he believe everyone will come and go as they pleases. But for his P'Ae, he doesn't want him away from him. And four days is such a pain.

"You are so restless, Pete! It's not like Ae left you to go with someone else. He has work, in case you forgotten."

Noh was scolding Pete when they were alone. Pete has been so restless and irritated the whole day, Noh felt he needed to smack some sense to his small brain.

"Noh! Don't say that. What if he really meet someone there? What will I do?"

"Aish, Pete! Ae already confessed to you! Then you should have answered him and become his boyfriend already instead of acting all jealous and worried here!"

"I was overwhelmed, Noh! It was the first time someone confessed to me like P'Ae did. He loved me for who I am and not the Perfect Pete that most people thought I am."

Noh was looking at the shy kid infront of him and held his hand.

"Then trust Ae."

Pete nodded.

Suddenly, two busy bodies came in their make up room, arguing. Both Pete and Noh looked at them, amused.

"I told you, Tin. Your shirt does not look good on your pants. Where are your other clothes?"