One-sided Confrontation

Noh went to pick up Pete and Ae too, since the latter have made it known to him that he will be Pete's personal assistant for the day. The idea sounded ridiculous for Noh and tried to talk them out of it but the couple just would not budge. Accepting his defeat, here he is now, honking the horn of Pete's van to inform that he was already outside Ae's apartment.

Pete opened the gate to let him through since Ae was in the shower. He waited for Noh to alight from the car with a very happy smile on his face that made Noh roll his eyes.

"What's with that smile, dummy? Did you surrender the fort already?"

Noh asked as he approached Pete.

"Noh! Don't say it that way. It sounded scandalous!"

Pete retorted with bright cheeks and ears that earned a hearty laugh from his manager/best friend. Noh knew how shy and conservative his talent was and he was definitely having a time of his life teasing him.

"And how do you want me to ask you then? How about this, have you given all of you to Ae?"

Pete's cheeks and ears turned another notch brighter from Noh's teasing. He just can't think of another retort to the question and silently nod before whispering.

"The second question sounded more romantic."

Noh just rolled his eyes while laughing hard which earned him a shy glare from Pete. When they reach the living room and  Noh was done from his laughing fit, asked Pete to sit beside him and placed his hand to his shoulders. Pete automatically rested his head to Noh's shoulder.

"Do you feel better now, Pete?"

"I'm still scared, Noh."

"About Ae leaving you?"

"Yes."

Noh moved to face Pete and looked at him as if trying to study what reactions he was now wearing on his face, as if reading his thoughts and his feelings.

"Pete, what I can feel right now is Ae loves you so much. I believe he would not hurt you. Actually, I'm more scared that you will hurt him instead."

Pete's eyes widened with the statement. But seeing the smirk on Noh's face made him relax and gave his best friend a slight punch on his stomach.

"Now tell me, Noh, who is your best friend? It seems you favor Ae more than me!"

Noh chuckled.

"I just know how crazy you can be at times, Pete. But seriously, be confident with his love and most of all with yourself. Let me ask you this, are you happy?"

"Yes! I am happy, Noh! I never thought I will be allowed to be happy like this. I mean, I'm happy with you and P'Phun... it's just that.. ahmm... I am..."

Pete replied while fervently nodding his head, then his expression changed to a confuse one that made Noh smile lovingly.

"It's a different kind of happiness, right? This dummy, do you really think I'll be jealous of how you feel for Ae? Well, your dad maybe, so be ready for that. But for me, I am more than glad that you are happy, Pete."

Pete threw himself to Noh and hugged him which the guy returned.

"Thank you, Noh. For always being there for me. For staying by side all this time. For keeping up with me."

"Why are you so emotional today? Of course, I'll be with you. We are family. And no matter what happens, I will never leave you. So get yourself ready and we will have the script reading today. You are not in pain, are you?"