Betrayal

After the dinner, Can order some drinks. Tin tried to talk him out of it but Can said he needed it to continue, so he let it go.

"If I get wasted, I know you will help me go home, Tin."

Tin blushed after hearing it because he felt Can read through him but tried his best to hide it.

"As if I have a choice! I can't leave you out here on your own."

Tin retorted with a noticeable blush that he tried to cover by looking down in his glass. Pete smiled, just by looking at Tin's actions, he knew this guy has been enamored by Can.

Can smiled sweetly before taking a sip on his drink. He then looked seriously at both of them.

"I told you I have another sin to P'Ae. It started 3 years before the engagement. I believe P'Ae told you what happened during the engagement, right Pete?"

Pete nodded.

"That will make it easier then. So here goes everything."

Can took another mouthful of the beer infront of him before he continued.

"After the "miscarriage" incident, P'Ae was all over Jade. He loved her more than I have seen him before. He comforted her with the loss. Jade acted so hurt when he is with P'Ae but would act different when she is with me. It make me sick but I hated myself more. I can't even say the truth. And as if things are not enough, during this time a childhood friend of ours came back from Australia. His name was Champ. He was very close to us before their family migrated. He was a film student too like Jade and needless to say, they kicked it right away. They will always go out and Jade will bring me along, every single time."

"Champ needed to go back as he was just in vacation. But they still have communication. And every time Champ will be here, Jade will always be around him. Neglecting P'Ae, who was busy with his new job. I saw how close they have become but did not think much about it. I figured since we are all childhood friends so that's inevitable until one night, I saw something I shouldn't have. P'Ae was in a trip with the company with P'Pond while I should be on a school trip but my trip was cut short so I decided to go home to our apartment without notice. And when I entered the house, I saw Jade and Champ in a most compromising way, they were naked. I lost reason and dragged Jade from the hair, she yanked out from it and we had an argument."

Can showed a very furious expression that made Tin and Pete gasped in horror. It was very seldom that they see Can this way.

" P'Jade! How long have you been cheating P'Ae?"

"For years now! Champ and I have been together for awhile and I am planning to go with him soon to Australia!"

"Why are you doing this? P'Ae loves you so much and still you were able to do this?!"

"He won't be hurt for things he doesn't know, Can. But I just don't see myself marrying that simpleton. He so grounded. No dreams. I can't spend my whole life as a housewife. He should have known that, he should have understand that, but no instead he wouldn't let me pursue my dream!"

"You vixen! Don't talk about P'Ae like that. If you don't love him, leave him. He could take it!"

"Are you sure about that Can? Ae living without me? I don't think he can. But yeah, I leave all of these soon enough so go ahead and tell him everything, if you want him hurt that is!"

"That night, they left the apartment together to heavens know where. I was alone, sitting on the couch, thinking what I need to do when when P'Ae and P'Pond arrived home, very happy and excited. "