Foreboding

After the announcement of their engagement to their families, Ae and Pete has been very busy with their own jobs. Ae having a new project that he needs to work with Pond while Pete was now starting to shoot for his latest movie with Jade. They seldom saw each other, all they could do was to call each other after their long day and slept holding their phones. But it didn't hamper their relationship and happiness. They both realized that it's something inevitable, both were thinking of their future together and making sure that they will be ready for it.

After almost two months of not seeing each other, Pete was not able to contain the longing, decided to surprise Ae in his workplace. He dropped by during one of his lunch breaks. He immediately approached the concierge to talk to the receptionist.

"Good afternoon. Is Ae Intouch in the office today?"

Sandra was mesmerized looking at the pretty guy in front of her. Pete smiled sweetly adding another layer of blush to the receptionist's cheeks who stuttered as she replied.

"Ye... Yes, he is."

"Will you kindly call him to go down but please don't say who is calling him. I want to surprise P'Ae. Could you help me with that, uhm, Sandra?"

Pete winked before putting his innocent smile and puppy eyes. Sandra was taken aback. The request was hard but saying no is much harder for her.

"I'll... I'll try."

"Thank you so much, Sandra!"

Pete delightfully replied as he waited for Sandra to call Ae.

"Hello, Sir Ae. Someone wants to talk you and is waiting at the lobby... No Sir Ae, he didn't want to mention who he is but said it's important... Thank you, Sir."

Sandra looked at Pete and smiled.

"Sir Ae said he'll be down in a bit. Good timing it's his lunch and did not ask too much."

"Thank you so much, Sandra. I owe you one. I'll just wait by the couch there." 

A few minutes later, three men alighted from the elevator, one of them went directly to the receptionist. 

"Sandra, where is the guy who was looking for me?"

Ae inquired, looking puzzled. Sandra smiled and pointed to the receiving area where a guy was seated. Ae's sight followed the receptionist's finger and nodded while walking towards the guy who had his back to him with an expectant smile.  Pete felt that someone was approaching him, turned his head and saw the guy he has been longing to see. With an excited smile, Pete stood up and run towards his P'Ae and caged the guy in tight embrace without any care in the world. Ae let out a small laugh before whispering something. 

"Pete, there are other people here. They know who you are and you might be in trouble."

"Didn't my P'Ae missed his adorable angel?"

Pete retorted while tightening his embrace and settling his face on the crook of Ae's neck.

"I did! Heavens know how I missed my adorable angel but I don't want you to get in trouble and..."

"I don't care, P'Ae. I'll be your husband anyway so I don't mind if the public finds out about us."

Ae sighed as he could feel Pete pouting. He like this bold Pete and with great happiness,  he returned the embrace until someone cough quite loudly that forced Pete to let go. 

"Ae, we are hungry. Can't you do that some other time?"

Pete smiled to Pond and to the other guy innocently. Ae smacked Pond playfully while Top was delightfully observing them.