A Different Night

Tin was still confused on why Ae entrusted his crazy cousin to him. And he finds it more bizarre that he agreed. And now this little guy is drinking like there is no tomorrow.

"It will be a rough night!"

Can was now seated quietly, drinking beer one after the other. Tin wanted to stop him but everytime he would, the little guy will shot him with deadly stares.

"Why are you so pissed, Can? Don't tell me you have feelings for Pete?"

"Are you crazy, Tin?"

"Wow, that's rich! Coming from you."

Can, again, glared to Tin. Tin smiled inspite of himself, seeing how annoyed this little guy is. Can was suddenly mesmerized, he seldom see this cold guy smile. Most of the time, he would only do it for Pete or infront of the cameras. Can was fully aware that this cold guy has interest to Pete. But he also noticed how he accepted Pete's feelings for his P'Ae, like a true gentleman.

"It must be the alcohol. Tin has been drinking with me. I know I can handle my alcohol pretty well. But I don't know about this guy."

"I was disappointed at myself."

"Huh? Why?"

Tin was confused. How can he be disappointed about the little mess up earlier? It's not like it's his fault?

Can took another mouthful of his beer before answering the other guy's question.

"I almost not been able to protect P'Ae's love just like before."

"Why are you talking like that Mint taking advantage of Pete was your fault?"

Can rolled his eyes, explaining things are not his forte. He was straightforward but he would rather act on things than say them. The main reason he was branded as impulsive and crazy. He does something if he wants something, more than voicing it out.

"I invited Pete here. He is my responsibility. But if P'Ae didn't arrive on time, Pete could have been in a much worse situation. How that girl could have used what happened to force Pete into something. And I don't like that a bit. I don't like seeing P'Ae hurt again."

Tin seem to understand what he meant, nodded quietly. In their profession, a simple situation can drag them into a position or scenario they sometimes don't like unless you are really careful or you hold your ground, inspite of and despite of.

"But there is no use feeling guilty over it. It's over and done. And that Ae is lucky, to have Pete and you loving him so much."

"P'Ae is like a brother to me, his family is like my second family. They were there when I lost my parents through an accident. P'Ae took care of me and protected me from everything."

Tin looked at Can. His expressions were soft, not the usual confident and shameless guy he had known. For the second time, he looked vulnerable and fragile. More like a little kid who needs to be taken care of.

"I'm gonna dance. I'm going out of character now. Are you joining me, Tin?"

"Nah, I'll just stay right here."

Can left their table and started to join the crowd. Tin could see him from a far, watched him as he sway with the music and flip his head to the beat. Can looked so sexy as he moves his body, Tin can't deny that. The people on the dance floor were also enticed on how this little guy moves with so much energy and sexiness.

He was enjoying the sight until a certain guy hugged Can from the back. Can didn't pay much attention to the guy and continued dancing but moving his body away from his embrace. But the guy was starting to be insistent, holding parts of Can's body.