Boredom

Pete smiled, using the sweetest smile he could muster, while interacting with all the people infront of him.

It allures them. It makes them adore him.

Don't get him wrong, he loves them. He is grateful to them. He is indebted to them. And he knows that all pretty well.

However, he feels this unexplainable emotion. This boredom is eating him alive, from inside out.

But he continued to smile and show them his gratitude through this event that was especially organized for him.

Being one of the most admired actors of his generations, his following is not something to think lightly of.

He enamored people with his talents, with his skills in speaking and his humility.

Yes, he is perfect. With his handsome features that is surely not human, but more angelic. With his wit and playful aura. It makes you think, no one will even dare to bring harm to this beautiful creature.

"P'Pete is there anyone that is special to you right now?" a teasing fan, asked.

"Oh! There are quite a lot. All of you who are here right now with me." Pete replied in his most sheepish and charming tone.

"P', you are really good in teasing us. But you know what we meant." the fans replied in unison, which made Pete chuckled.

"Sorry na.. na... Of course, I know what you meant. But please believe me that you are all too precious that it's making it hard for me to find that special one you are asking about." Pete replied while pouting, now looking so childish than ever.

Then the fans screamed and Pete laughed.

As the event ends and Pete is back in his van with his manager, Noh. He sat by the passenger seat, looking at the window.

"Are you tired, Pete?" Noh worriedly asked. This manager of his, is also his bestfriend. Like they have been together, since they can remember.

"Nah, I'm fine. Thank you for your hardwork today." Pete replied, while still looking out the window.

"Ouch! What's that for, Noh?" his previous reply earned him a good smack on the head from his manager, which startled him.

"I'm not used to you being this formal to me, idiot!" Noh explains while laughing and keeping his eyes on the road.

"I can't believe you! Which manager smack his artist's head because he was thanking him?" Pete teased his bestfriend.

"This one! By the way you will have another event tomorrow afternoon, so make sure that you have a good rest tonight." as Noh switched to his manager mode.

"Yes sir!" Pete replied playfully with the salute, making the guy beside him chuckled.

Now, Pete is back in his room. He lazily looks at the the white ceiling for like good ten minutes.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, why do I feel this way?" Pete exclaims exasperatedly.

He likes what he is doing.
He loves his career.
He loves his fans.

But why the hell, he feels so bored. Like being confined inside a room with nothing in it.

Can't seem to pinpoint the real cause, he sighs in defeat.

"Maybe tomorrow will be different. Maybe tomorrow I won't feel this way anymore." Pete assured himself before letting himself doze off.