Day 4

Pond came back to their hotel room to see Ae intently looking at his phone. He noticed he will either sigh, smirk or smile sweetly. Seeing his bestfriend change of reactions incited the nosy guy's curiousity.

"Ae, I never thought you enjoyed staying this much in twitter?"

"I'm just looking at the pictures of Pete's events for the week. I haven't seen him for days now."

Pond sat down beside Ae. Saw him looking at a picture of Tin and Pete together, being so sweet at each other.

"Ah, that's why you were sighing earlier. They do look good together. No wonder fans are shipping them. Doesn't it make you worried, Ae?"

Ae sighed but smiled afterwards. Pond was confused.

"I am not worried but that doesn't mean I'm good with it either. But it's Pete's work. I have to accept it. I know it will not be easy but seeing him wear the bracelet, made me feel a lot better."

"I saw a lot of speculation over that on social media. A handsome actor popular for not wearing any bracelet since people can remember, suddenly goes on a event wearing one. People are going crazy. This kid is in love with you, Ae."

"I would want to hear that from him, Pond. It would be one of the happiest day of my life, hearing Pete say he loves me as me."

Ae was smiling at his bestfriend. Pond shook his head while grinning on how lovesick Ae looks right now.

"Are you not sleeping yet? So you could drag the day already. Tomorrow is the last day and we will be back to Bangkok."

"Maybe a bit later, Pond. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Ae."

Ae continued scrolling down on his timeline, checking any post about Pete. He could see how pretty and adorable his angel was during those events. He found Pete's fan network unbelievable. They followed Pete in every event and have a lot of pictures and short videos of Pete during these events. Ae wanted to thank these fans, because of them he got to see his adorable angel, helping him bear the longing of seeing him. But a certain thread caught his attention because Pete was actively participating on it. It was from @P'Pete#1Fan.

This particular fan was ranting on how one of the sponsors backed out for the fan projects the fanclub supposed to give tomorrow for Pete's fan event. The event was fan gathering that was organized by Pete's fans. This fan was the person who oversee everything. She was so sad and disappointed and Ae saw Pete's replies to her tweet, consoling her to not worry about it and how he just wanted to see and spend time with everyone tomorrow.

Ae sent a direct message to @P'Pete#1Fan.

@hcuotniea: Hi, I am a big fan of Pete. What happened? How can I be of help?

@P'Pete#1Fan: Ohhh, A sponsor backed out! now I'm having problems about the budget
for the food support and
standee for P'Pete's event
tomorrow. (╥﹏╥)

@hcuotniea: I can sponsor it. Will you accept my help?

@P'Pete#1Fan: Are you sure
about this? I can really
use any help for P'Pete.

@hcuotniea: Ofcourse! Anything for Pete. But I have a request. Please buy him a dedication cake and I want to put my message there.

@P'Pete#1Fan: Sure I can do
that. Thank you so much.
I was like really going
crazy as in right now.
I want P'Pete to be happy
on that event tomorrow.