Confirmations and Affirmations

Ae brought Pete home early as he has work while he already advised his work he will be coming late. He wanted to make sure that his adorable angel is home and fed before going to his commitments for the day. 

However what they didn't know is Noh was already awake to welcome them and had prepared breakfast.  Noh was sitting by the terrace, having coffee, reviewing Pete's schedule for the week while waiting for the couple  when suddenly his phone rang. The caller id made Noh roll his eyes but smile before picking up.

"Hello, babe. Did the kids arrive already?"

Noh did really roll his eyes now, annoyingly.

"Babe your ass, Phun. They haven't and they are not kids anymore."

Phun chuckled at the annoyance in Noh's tone. They have been together for years now but some things don't change like how Noh still likes to act tough when he is acting all sweet. He find it very adorable, his tsun-tsun Noh.

"You know Pete will always be my baby. And this guy Ae, is he really good to my son?"

"He is more than good, he is too good for Pete. His family loves Pete too."

Phun sighed loudly, making Noh knit his eyebrows while waiting for the other guy to speak.

"You can't blame me for being worried. I really don't like seeing my baby boy cry again."

"I don't like that too, Phun. But Pete is really happy now. And Ae is a really good guy. Let's just support them."

Phun sighed on the other line. It is true, that he had always treated Pete like his own son, since the first time Noh introduced him to this angel. From then on, all he wanted was for him to be happy. He needed to meet this P'Ae he has been telling about soon.

"I'm seeing Ae's car. They are here."

Noh declared on the line.

"Okay, Babe. I'll be seeing both of you very soon. I love you, Noh!"

"I love you too. But what do you mean you will see us soon?"

"Bye, Babe!"

"Phun!!!"

Much to Noh's annoyance, Phun already dropped the line. As he was pre-occupied with the new couple coming, he decided that he will question him later.

"That Phun! I will call him later. Is he planning to come back earlier than he planned?"

Noh thought as he approached the gate to open it and welcome Ae's car.

On the other hand, Ae was suprised to see the gate suddenly opening. He saw Noh, smiling at them. Ae lowered the windows.

"Hi Noh."

Ae greeted with a shy smile.

"Welcome back! How's the little dummy?"

Noh greeted back, cheerfully. Ae looked at the passenger seat to guide Noh's vision to a sleeping angel. The sight made Noh smile. How he enjoyed the serene and satisfied look at Pete's face. He internally wished it will always be like that forever.

Ae slightly nudged the sleeping guy to wake him up

"Pete, we are home."

Pete sluggishly sat up straight and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Noh's smiling at him as he looked his P'Ae.
He excitedly open the car's door to run towards Noh and gave him a tight hug.

"Noh! I missed you!"

"That was just two days, you dummy!"

"But it was two days."