Tailspin

The shooting proceeded, everyone noticed that their director was in a very annoyed state but no one dared to ask. They just continue with their work, trying to make everything perfect including Pete. In a short break, Jade took her phone and called someone.

"Benjamin, I need a favor can you this for me... Okay thanks."

Jade approached Yuta and brought him to his office.

"What do you need, P'Jade?"

Yuta was confused but also knew that Jade wanted to talk about something very private. Jade helped him when he was in Australia and he knew he owe her so much.

"You like Pete, don't you?"

"P'Jade, what are you saying?"

"Oh c'mon Yuta, you know you can't lie to me. And the way you look at him is all I need to confirm my suspicions."

Yuta looked down and contemplated if he would answer the question. Thinking really hard what will this achieve, knowing much more about Pete than what most people know. 

"I can help you be close to him. I already have a plan. All you need to do is follow my lead."

"But P'Jade you don't need to do anything like that. But I wanted to ask, why are you so irritable since earlier? Everyone is on the edge because of you. Is this how a director should be?"

"Pete has a relationship with Ae. I heard you ask about him earlier. Ae is mine and all you have to do is make Pete yours. It's a win-win for everyone."

Yuta was shocked but even before he could react, the door creaked and showed someone who has been eavesdropping on them. Jade approached the door and yanked the girl inside. 

"How much did you hear?!"

Jade shouted, menacingly that made Mint flinched. She knew was in big trouble and was scared.

"Ahhhhmmm, the part where you said Pete is with Ae."

Jade looked at her with her deadly stares that Mint felt it bore holes into her body. Yuta felt bad for the actress and approached her. Not everyone knew Jade has a temper. She always looked proper in front of everyone.

"Would you sit down. P'Jade let's talk about this calmly. Why were you at the door?"

"The staff... the staff were looking for P'Jade. I volunteered to call her since I saw where she went. But I didn't intend to eavesdrop."

Mint was shaking in fear while Yuta just sighed and shook his head. 

"This girl just dug her grave with Jade."

Jade approached the sitting Mint and looked down on her.

"Wanted my approval, eh? Wanted my favor? Then I will give you the chance to be the big actress you wanted to be. But cross me and I will ruin you. Do you perfectly understand what I just said?"

Jade spoke in a scary sweet voice that all Mint can do was nod out of fear.

"Good girl. We will get back there and I will put everything in motion now. And Yuta, I would not accept no as an answer. Well I guess you knew that. Don't worry I will not hurt Pete. But you girl, I need you to bring Pete's phone secretly to me during dinner. Is that clear? Fix yourself."

Mint fervently nodded and stood up, fixed herself and followed Jade out the room. Yuta was quietly following them, thinking hard on how he could protect Pete with this woman's wrath. He knew why Jade came back, he knew who Ae was for her and that's why he was asking Noh earlier. He decided to let Jade's plan unfold and see what he can do. But he also knew it wouldn't be much, he knew he was a coward.