The First Date

Pete can't stop smiling while looking at the blue carnations his P'Ae gave him. He received a lot of flowers before but this is the first time he received this kind. He took his phone to search for the meaning, he was curious why this was the flower Ae gave him but doesn't have the courage to ask.

Ae noticed this.

"It means peace, tranquility and devotion. It's perfect for my adorable angel. You give me peace and tranquility. As for devotion, it is something I pray I could have."

Pete was gaping, mouth a bit opened as he heard the explanation. No words were coming out of his mouth.

"Shit! Pete don't look at me with that expression. Those lips are so inviting."

Ae was trying his best to focus on the road. He decided to change the topic.

"What time is the reservation, Pete?"

"8pm, P'Ae. I thought my photoshoot will take longer so I decided on that time."

"Hmmm, it's still early. Do you mind if you accompany me to the mall? I'm buying N'Yim a gift."

"Are you going home tonight?"

Sadness can be felt on Pete's tone. He has interviews, guestings and fanmeets over the weekend. So he can't come with Ae even if he wanted.

Ae doesn't understand himself. He has been too attentive with the guy beside him. He could easily sense any change of emotion in him. And he was so easy to read, how can someone like this be a really good actor, he even wondered.

"Don't be sad, Pete. I'm not going home tonight. But would you come with me next week. It's N'Yim birthday next Saturday. Do you think you can free your schedule for her?"

"Stupid Ae, using your pretty niece as an excuse to be with him!"

Ae was nagging himself. He wanted Pete to come with him.

Pete, on the other hand, was so happy hearing the invitation.

"Of course, I want to. I'll work with Noh to free my schedule. I promised N'Yim. P'Ae, what do you think N'Yim wants? I want to get her a gift."

"Pete, you are spoiling her. Being there is good enough."

"P'Ae! Who would not want to spoil her? You spoil her as well. So if you can get her a gift, why can't I? She deserves everything."

Pete was arguing. Ae was taken a back seeing this Pete. Then he let out a chuckle. His adorable angel has a very stubborn side but still be so cute.

"You really like N'Yim?"

"No, P'Ae. I don't like N'Yim. I love and adore her like my own niece." Pete stated, while looking all proud.

Ae laughed and in between his laughters, he asked a question.

"How about me?"

"Huh?"

"No. Nothing. Let's drop by the mall, okay?"

"Okay."

Pete clearly heard it, his P'Ae was asking how he felt for him. He wasn't able to react and decided to just leave it. His P'Ae enjoys teasing him. Yeah, he must be teasing him.

"Crazy Ae! Why do you keep on giving him a pass. You don't even know if he will be okay with you. You are guy, for heaven's sake. A guy who haven't sorted out his feelings. Who doesn't even know if you are okay with this too. Stop this."

Ae keeps on reminding himself.

---

At the mall, people are squealing at the sight of the actor walking carelessly with another handsome guy. They are even thinking if the guy is a new actor that Pete has to work with.