The Surprise

Can feeling lighthearted after telling everything to Pete and Tin, enjoyed a drinking spree. He would ask them to join him, Pete will politely decline but Tin has no choice. He would occasionally drink what Can will give him and enjoyed his time with him. When Can excused himself to go to the toilet, Tin took the chance to ask Pete something.

"Pete, do you know how to drive?"

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask, Tin?"

"And do you have a license?"

"Of course, I do. What's going on?"

"Well, Can is drunk but won't stop until he finish this. And I can't say no to him so I'm a bit tipsy now. I think you will need to drive for us. I don't want to risk driving like this with Can."

Pete smiled meaningfully at the blushing Tin. Tin realized what he said and somewhat rattled as he tried to explain.

"Oi! It's not like that.. I just want us to be safe and..."

"Yeah, right! You are whipped.! Hahahah!
I get it. I'll drive, you stay with Can at the backseat."

Pete was laughing so hard at the redness he saw on Tin's face.

"Oi! Pete! I don't mean it that way!
But I'm curious now. If you know how to drive, why does Noh won't let you?"

Everyone in the industry knew that it's Noh who drives for Pete since they started so everyone easily assumed that Pete doesn't know how to drive.

"Hahaha! About that, it's just Noh's rule. He just doesn't want me to drive. He said he doesn't trust me cause I drive too fast. But I can perfectly drive on my own. It was P'Phun who taught me how to and he just hates how we both drive."

Even before Tin could say something back, Can already entered the room and went back to drinking and asking Tin to drink. This time Pete whispered something to Tin.

"Pamper your love. I'll drive."

Tin flushed once again but nodded.

----------

On the way to Ae's apartment. Can and Tin seated on the backseat and Pete on the driver seat. Can was obviously drunk and acting all clingy to Tin.

"Can, are you alright? We are almost there. Hey, Pete, how will we let Ae know we are coming?"

Pete took his phone from his pocket and unlocked it before giving it to Tin, without leaving his sight off the road.

"Call P'Ae."

Tin complied and look for Ae's number and dialled it which was answered in one ring.

"Yes, my adorable angel."

"That was fast. This is Tin. We are almost at your apartment. Please open the gates. Pete is driving and Can is drunk."

"Ohh! I see. I'll wait for you guys at the gate."

Tin hung up and returned Pete's phone.

"Does he answer your call that fast every time?"

"Yes, Tin. Every single time."

Pete answered with a proud smile on his face that Tin saw through the rearview mirror of his car.

"He is whipped with you as well, isn't he?"

"I hope he stay that way for me forever."

"I doubt my P'Ae will change how he feels towards you, Pete. Not that hopeless, romantic fool."