Morning Kiss

Ae was woken up by his phone ringing. He noticed the his angel is still snuggling with him, breathing peacefully in his slumber. Not wanting to wake him up, he quietly reached out for his phone to answer it. He knows that a call as early as this is important and work-related.

"Hello, this is Ae." He still sound sleepy and slurry.

"Good Morning, Ae. Sorry I have to call you this early and on your day off too. But this is important." The guy on the other line apologized.

"I understand, P'Top. What happened?" Ae replied.

"We need to attend a 4-day Engineering convention this week in Chiang Mai. I need you and Pond to come with me. Sorry for the short notice but I'll see you tomorrow, our flight is 1pm. Let's meet in the office and make sure to bring everything you'll need."

"Okay, P'Top."

"Thanks, Ae."

Top Sivakorn. He is Ae's senior in college and the President and CEO of Touchstone Engineering. Ae respected him as an older brother and as a mentor, the main reason why when Top invited him to work for him, Ae immediately said yes.

Ae placed his phone back to the side table and hugged his angel. He rested his face on his hair, memorizing Pete's scent because he will definitely miss him. Ae noticed that Pete moved to snuggle closer to his chest, the warm breath is giving him electric currents that's waking up all the pent up desires in him. Ae gritted his teeth while breathing deeply to control himself.

"What a timing for P'Top to bring me to a convention! Just when Pete allowed me to court him, I'll be gone for days. And their couple events will start this week too."

"Mmmm. P'Ae, who called?"

Pete stirred in his sleep, still snuggling in Ae's chest.

"Did I wake you up, my angel? It was my boss. Sorry"

Ae answered in a soft tone while caressing Pete's hair.

"What did he say so early?"

"We have to go back today because I have to join him to a 4-day Engineering convention in Chiang Mai next week."

Pete opened his eyes and looked at Ae with a suprised and sad expression. He will not be seeing for days and thinking about it makes him miss him already.

"So I won't be seeing you for days, P'Ae?"

"I know. I'm sorry Pete. But don't be sad, I'll be back soon and you won't even notice I was gone. Promise."

Pete knew he can't do anything about it. He placed his head on Ae's chest and nodded quietly.

"Thank you for understanding, Pete."

Ae gave Pete a kiss on the forehead which startled the sleepy guy. Pete look up to Ae's face and saw him smiling. Pete really find his P'Ae so alluring when he is smiling so contently like this. He was so engrossed on looking at his face, he did not realize that Ae was closing the distance between them until Ae spoke.

"Pete, will you allow me to kiss you?"

Ae knew he maybe asking too much. That he maybe manipulating the other guy but he really wanted to kiss him, he can't contain it anymore. Nothing is official between them even though he could feel the other guy has feelings for him too. He doesn't want to rush Pete in making a decision but he really wanted to mark him before he leaves for the convention.