Relapse

Phun was waiting outside, worried as hell. He had seen several relapse like this in all the years he was with Noh and Pete but the last one was seven years ago, the year before Pete entered the entertainment industry and it had not happened since then. He heard about the situation from Noh and he can't stop pacing back and forth, until he heard someone's car by the gate. He hurriedly open the gate for them. Ae nodded to greet Phun which Phun returned. Noh woke up the sleeping angel.

"Pete, Pete. We are home. Let's bring you to bed."

"Okay, Noh."

Pete stirred and open his eyes. Ae has already opened the backseat door for them, Phun by his side. Noh signaled Phun with a quick nod.

"My Baby Pete, are you feeling better?"

"P'Phun!"

Pete rushed to Phun to hug him and sob quietly. A relieved expression could be seen at Noh's face. This made Ae wondered more but also he was hurting. It seems it was only him that Pete can't remember.

"There, there my baby. Everything will be fine now. We are here. Don't cry anymore."

Pete nodded and looked to what he thinks the new guy in the group. He gave Ae a weak smile but did not approach him.

"Thank you, P'Ae. For helping me and Noh earlier."

"You're welcome, Pete."

Ae almost choked on his reply but tried his best to smile and hide the pain. Noh noticed it and placed a reassuring tap on his shoulder.

"Ae, don't worry. I promised to explain this better. I'll just put Pete to bed. You wait with Phun by the living room. Phun, please."

"Okay. Ae, come with me."

Ae looked again at Pete with longing. He wanted to be the one that is comforting him but he can't seem to remember him. It was painful. He followed Phun. As Noh and Pete walked towards the latter's bedroom.

Inside Pete's bedroom, Noh helped Pete showered, put him in his pajamas and dried his hair. Pete feeling more relaxed as he felt safe. They were both surprised when Ae knocked at the door, carrying a hot chocolate.

"Sorry, Noh. I think this could help him sleep better."

"A hot chocolate! Thank you."

Pete excitedly took the hot chocolate from the tray and started drinking it. Noh just look at Pete affectionately. Ae excused himself and closed the door, a single tear fell from his eyes that he quickly wiped away.

"There's an explanation for this. Don't be stupid, Ae! Pete would not deliberately forget you. You know he loves you. He is your fiance."

He was about to leave when he heard them talking, he halted. He knew it was rude to eavesdrop but he can't help it.

"Pete, why were you at the comfort room earlier."

"Noh, uncle tried to rape me. He said I was beautiful and he can't resist me. He held my arms over my head and kissed me forcefully! He turned me around and he started doing bad things. I tried to escape. I run. I was looking for you. I was so scared."

"There, there. You know he can't come here right? You know that you are safe with us, right? You know that we will protect you, right? Me, P'Phun and P'Ae?"

Pete nodded every question at Noh's chest like a kid as he was hugging him. Ae was holding the tray so tight. He remembered what he saw earlier and the fear he has came true. He can't help but curse Jade under his breath for putting Pete in such predicament. As he took a step back to the living room, he heard Pete mentioned his name.