Ae's Worries

They are now in Yamazato. And even though Pete said he wanted japanese food because he was caught off guard, he was now ordering several dishes. He was really hungry and the menu looks inviting. Ae smiled, he loves seeing Pete eat a lot. He is a bit skinny now, maybe because of too many commitments lately. While waiting for their food, Ae asked Pete something.

"Have you known Tin for a while now?"

"I just meet him for the project, a few months back, P'Ae. We did some workshops together since we will play the leads."

Pete answered while looking around the restaurant. The place was cozy and relaxing. The view outside was also beautiful, seeing the bustling view of Bangkok.

"I see. Why did you accept the role?"

"I haven't played in BL series before so first reason is curiousity. Second, the story was really good. It is from a novel, two guys who found their love in each other. Who will be judged by the society because of their choice, how they will work on staying together. It is basically full of complications than the normal boy-girl relationship."

Pete finished as the food was served. His face lit up excitedly as he saw how much he was allowed to order. Normally, Noh will not allow him to eat this much but his P'Ae is indulging him so much. Ae looked at the excited yet hesistant Pete infront of him.

"We need to finish everything by 1pm because you need to be at the event by 130pm. I don't want Noh to take my neck if you are a minute late."

"I can try everything, P'Ae?" Pete was wide-eyed.

"Yes and please make sure to eat properly. You are losing weight, Pete."

Pete started digging in with no care in the world, he is hungry and happy at the same time. Pete loves to eat but he needed to watch his food intake as he easily gains weight and that's a no-no in his profession. But for today, he doesn't care.

Ae watched Pete try everything on the table. He finds him really adorable, solely focusing on the food. He realized that Pete is a big eater but due to his job, he needs to watch his weight. Ae found another way to indulge his love when they are together, food.

"Pete, how long the shoot for your series will be?"

"Four-five months, P'Ae. But we are almost done now. And we have couple events before and after the show airs."

Ae choked his food. He was coughing really hard while Pete worriedly offered the iced tea to Ae.

"P'Ae, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But when you say "couple events" does it mean you have to act sweet together like how you are in the series?"

"Yes, P'Ae. That's how it is." Pete said casually.

Ae looked at his angel who is still engrossed with his food.

"Shit! Just nice! Not only I have to control myself while they are filming. Now even those events will be a pain too."

Ae realized things will really be hard. He was not sure how this angel feels towards him. He may have kissed Pete twice, but that was because of his selfishness. It proved nothing between them.

"P'Ae, what are you thinking?" Pete asked, noticing that Ae was not touching his food suddenly.

"Oh nothing, Pete. Just continue eating."

Ae smiled, the kind of smile that Pete doesn't like to see, the smile that his P'Ae wore whenever he is sad. Pete stop eating and pouted.

"What's wrong my angel?" Ae was suddenly worried.

"I won't eat until you tell me what's wrong, P'Ae."

"Pete, nothing is wrong. Don't make the food wait. Please."

Still Pete was not moving and countinued to pout while looking at the city outside.

Ae shrugged, he can never win with Pete.

"I'm just worried that you might become too close with Tin because you will be spending more time with him than me once those events start."

Pete was surprised. He didn't expect his P'Ae's response. It made his heart swell with delight knowing that his P'Ae valued the closeness they have. Pete reached for Ae's hand and hold it tight.

"P'Ae, It's just work. I am friends with Tin but he can't replace my P'Ae. I would always want to spend time with you than anybody else." Pete reassured his P'Ae.

"Thank you, Pete."

"By the way, P'Ae. My weekend is free. I'll come with you to N'Yim's birthday."

"Are you sure? No work, No commitments, No fanmeets?"

Ae was not able to hide his excitement making Pete laugh aloud.

"None, P'Ae. My last interview will end at 5pm on Friday and I'm free on Saturday and Sunday."

"I'll pick you up at your place after my work. N'Yim will be happy. And I'm sure Ma will be too."

"Are they the only ones who will be happy?" Pete sounded a bit disappointed.

"Pete, can't you really see and feel how happy P'Ae is that you will be coming home with me next weekend?"

Ae squeezed Pete's hand tighter while looking at him with a big smile on his face.

"Damn, Pete! If you only know! I want to hug you and kiss you."

Pete smiled back. This is how he always wanted to see his P'Ae. Having that genuine smile on his face, he felt proud that he was the reason of that smile. He wished it will always be like this.

"Pete, let's finish lunch. We don't want to be late."

"Sure, P'Ae but you need to let go of my hand so I can eat." Pete was giggling.

"Sorry, Pete." Ae blushed while scratching the side of his neck.

---

After lunch, Ae decided that he will just drop Pete off the mall and go home. But Pete has something different on his mind.

"I know P'Ae can't say no to me and this maybe selfish. But I wanted him to see my world a bit more. And I wanted to spend time with him more."

Pete took a breath.

"P'Ae, do you have any plans for today?"

"Aside on doing the laundry, I don't have. Why, my angel?" Ae responded, jokingly.

"Ahhhhmmm..."

"Pete, you know you can tell me anything."

"Will you stay until the event ends?"

"Are you sure that it's fine if I am there?"

"I want P'Ae to be there. Will you do it? Please, please, please"

Ae looked at the angel acting so cute beside him and reached out to his head, feeling his soft hair.

"Don't act so cute infront of me, Pete"

"But I want you to say yes."

Pete was red but pouting while looking down his lap. Ae let out a chuckle and reached for Pete's chin to make him look at him.

"I will stay until the event ends but with one condition."

"What condition, P'Ae?"

"You'll go on a movie and dinner date with me tonight."

"Okay, P'Ae."

---

A bit shorter update than the usual. But I hope you still like it.

Thank you for staying.