Day 2

Pete woke up with a sad expression on his face. His face still has the trace of tears that he cried during sleep. He went directly to the kitchen, looking for that someone he badly needed to talk to.

"Good Morning, Pete."

Noh sensed the presence of his bestfriend even though he has his back at him. The greeted guy did not respond, the silence made Noh look at him. He was surprised and worried with what he saw.

"What's the problem, Pete? Why were you crying?"

"Noh..."

Noh placed the breakfast on the table and approached Pete. Wiping the tears that again started to fall from his beautiful eyes. And with a very loving tone, he asked.

"What is it, Pete?"

"I saw P'Ae with a girl. He proposed to her and left me. He said he never loved me. He said I am not the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with."

The sleepy guy sobbed continuously.

Noh knew that his bestfriend had another dream. The thing with Pete's dreams, they were so vivid that it almost seem real. Together with the trauma, anxieties and insecurities he has, these dreams are such a pain to deal with. Noh took a deep breathe and hugged Pete really tight.

"Pete, it was just a dream. Don't think about it too much. It won't happen in real life. Ae is just in a work convention. He is really bad in dealing with people he don't know, remember? Don't you trust Ae?"

"I do, Noh! It's just, it looked so real. And the pain I felt is so real too. I don't want to lose P'Ae."

"Then tell that to Ae. Do you think you can tell him about how you feel when he comes back?"

"I'll try, Noh. I can't loose him. I don't want to loose him."

Noh looked at the conflicted emotions his bestfriend has on his face. He was sure now, that for the first time, Pete has fell in love.

"Okay. You try that. But for now, have breakfast and fix yourself. We are leaving in few."

"I don't think I can eat, Noh. I'll just take a bath and get ready."

Pete quietly left the table and headed to his room. Noh shook his head, he has seen this before, no he had seen much worse, Pete won't eat the whole day unless he does something. So after packing the breakfast he prepared so he can bring it, he dialled a number to call a person whom he thinks would be able to help him.

"Good Morning, Ae!"

"Ei, Noh. Good Morning! Why did you call? Is Pete alright? Is he hurt? Did something happened to him?"

Noh was barraged with questions, he just rolled his eyes.

"These two really compliment each other. They are both such a handful."

"One at a time, Ae. Pete is not hurt. He just had a really bad dream about you and he refuses to eat. You know how he is with his trauma and anxieties."

"What dream, Noh?"

"That you left him and proposed to another girl infront of him. He was crying when he woke up."

Noh could hear Ae gasped on the other line. He actually needed to stop himself from laughing.

"I won't do that, Noh. You know I can't. I love Pete so much."

Noh was now really having a hard time suppressing his laughter, Ae's defensive tone made it sound like Pete was accussing him of something. These two are like peas in a pod.