I'm yours, You're mine

Ae prepared extra pajamas for Pete to wear as the latter went to shower. He was nervous, he knew that his adorable angel was agitated with the events earlier but he never expected him to ask Noh to stay for the night.

"My adorable angel must be so insecure. I hope he believes in my love for him."

Ae thought while sitting on the bed. After a few minutes, Pete came out of the bathroom. Ae was mesmerized by the sight of his angel with just a towel by his waist, showing his porcelain white skin. Ae felt his breathing hitched.

"Where is my change of clothes, P'Ae?"

Ae was surprised by Pete's voice and rushed to him to give the pajamas. He almost ran to the bathroom which left a confused Pete behind.

"What's wrong with P'Ae? It's not like this is the first time he saw me like this."

Pete asked himself as he held the clothes given by his P'Ae. He started to unfold it but changed his mind and went to the bed with just the towel and covered himself with the duvet.

"Damn, Pete! Are you really ready for this? Is this really what you wanted?"

Pete asked himself as he stared at the white ceiling above him. He was nervous and flustered, hearing his own heartbeat. Embarrassed of what he was thinking but he knew he was sure. His whole being wanted to feel, his heart wanted assurance. He may look desperate but he can't bear the thought that he may loose the only guy he loved.

"Are you sleepy now, my adorable angel? You must be tired."

Ae, already with his sando and boxers, spoke as he went out of the bathroom, seeing that Pete has been covered by the duvet.

"Not really, P'Ae. I still have energy to cuddle with my boyfriend."

"I would love that too. I missed my adorable angel so much."

Ae smiled, hearing how Pete addressed him. He settled himself to the bed but what happened next almost drove him to madness.

Pete immediately hugged him and snuggled to his neck. Ae felt Pete's skin made contact to his own. The warmness stiffened his own body, he needed to take a deep breath. He immediately knew that Pete was not in his pajamas. But Pete was not done with him. Pete started giving small kisses on his neck that earned him a soft moan from Ae. Pete smiled against his P'Ae's neck while still kissing it.

"Pete... what are you doing?"

Ae asked after a deep breath. He was feeling hot all over. He has been controlling himself but Pete was not helping. The kisses sending him electric currents to his very bone. He needed to stop this. But before he can do anything, Pete looked at him and started speak.

"P'Ae... don't ever leave me."

It was a sad plea. A plea full of worries, uncertainties and anxieties. Pete was baring his soul to the person that he knew could make him the happiest or saddest person in the whole universe. Ae can't take the negative emotions he could feel and see from Pete.

"What are you saying, Pete? That will never happen. How could I leave the person I love?"

"I'm really scared. What if P'Ae realized that I'm not the one for him."

Pete answered as he continued to shower Ae with small kisses. His lips started to travel from his neck to his ears. His tongue started to play with it. Ae moaned again.

"Is this why you are doing this? You don't need to push yourself, Pete... Ahhhhh... I love you and I will never leave you..."

Pete stopped licking Ae's ear and looked at his P'Ae with a determined expression.