𝟷-𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢

I'm very excited for this story and I'm happy to finally put my psychology degree to good use♥️
Tis' currently collecting dust.

2.6k words

༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
I walked to the specific room that Doctor Kenobi told me I would be having my first session with Skywalker in. I kept his file tucked under my arm as a guard pushed open the heavy metal door for me; making the hinges creak ear piercingly, "Thank you," I smiled to him politely with a nod, before stepping inside of the room.

I eyed the table that had a metal rod screwed in the middle of it, which I'm sure is where they plan to cuff his hands for my safety. I took a seat in the uncomfortable aluminum chair and placed his file in front of me and began shifting through it; waiting for his arrival.

So far what I have gathered is; he displays narcissistic behavior, and has multiple psychopathic tendencies which is related to psychopathy. An anti-social personality disorder that impairs his remorse and empathy. And includes traits such as; behavioral issues, inability to love, impulsivity, irresponsibility, pathological lying, etc. I could go on for ages.

His parents murders weren't his last crimes either, I have criminal records dating back to his early teens, all the way up until he was twenty-four, he is currently twenty-six. And according to notes from his previous doctor, he even got involved in an underground gang, his role in the gang however remains unidentified. He was eventually caught on multiple murder and drug charges due to an unnamed snitch, and diagnosed with a psychotic disorder, landing him in here. And he's been in here since he was twenty-four years old, which I'm guessing is why there are no new criminal records.

The door to the room opened; pulling me away from the file, and I closed it as I looked up to see three guards escorting my patient in. His eyes locked with mine, and he smirked as the men holding him pushed him aggressively into the chair across the table from me, "Nice to see you again sweetheart." He winked while the guards locked his hand in cuffs connecting to the metal rod between us.

"It's Doctor (y/l/n), not sweetheart," I smiled, before looking up at the guards who were still standing by him, "You can wait outside, I prefer privacy during sessions."

One of the men shook his head, "No ma'am, we're instructed to remain here for your safety."

I glanced down to Anakin's securely cuffed hands, not to mention the shackles they had on his ankles like he was a prisoner, "I'll be fine, there's a window on the door you can peak through if that makes you feel any better." I leaned my back in the chair while spinning my pen in my hand, as I impatiently waited for them to leave.

Many patients prefer not to speak if others are in the room. But if it's just one on one, they tend to be more responsive; which is exactly what I need him to be.

The guard whose name tag says, 'Kit' gave me an irritated look, before nudging his head for his men to follow him out of the room. They closed the door aggressively and I rolled my eyes before looking back to my patient, who was eyeing me with intrigue.

I pulled my small notebook from my pocket and set it down in front of me, "Alright let's get-"

"Where did you get that shirt?" He interrupted me and I paused just as I was about to open my notebook.