𝟹𝟾 - 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

3.4K words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
Happiness - that's all I feel when I'm with Anakin. Pure flawless happiness.

"You're going to hell," I giggled at his dark humorous joke as I laid on top of him with his arms wrapped around my back, while I ran my hands through his short hair that was beginning to grow. I thought he was handsome with his short hair, but I was excited for his long hair to return - it has a special place in my heart, as weird as that may sound.

He raised his brows as he gently caressed my back with his hands - his soft touch leaving trails of goosebumps in their wake, "And you're not?"

I shook my head with an innocent smile, "No, I'm an angel." I fluttered my lashes.

"My angel," He softly kissed my cheek, "That also murdered three people in the same night - minutes apart like a little sociopath." He added with a devious smirk.

"I'm not a sociopath," I brought one of my hands over and rubbed my finger against his prickly cheek that desperately needed to be shaved, "They just really had it coming." I spoke lowly with a hint of malice.

"That they did," He lowered his hands down and rested them on my clothed butt, which he lightly squeezed. "Tell me - would you ever kill again?" He questioned curiously with the tilt of his head.

I furrowed my brows in thought - would I? I did it in that moment because, well.. I snapped. All the abuse had gotten to my head, and I legitimately lost myself in those minutes. I know I did it, but I hardly felt like I was there.

I shrugged after a few moments of not landing on an answer, "I'm not sure," I responded honestly, "But I just might if you give me a first name to whoever left their lipstick on you."

I'm still pretty about that. And it's not that I don't trust him, I do. I know do anything to betray me. But it's just the fact that he used to sleep with her, and she had the audacity to come into the same house as me and try to sleep with him while I was just upstairs.

He chuckled with a head shake, "I'd tell you my love, but that woman can't die by the hands of anyone associated with me." He reminded me.

He informed me of what mafia family she belongs to during our shower. Not that the Palpatines are a family I've ever heard of, but I guess in the criminal underworld - they're a huge deal.

I rolled my eyes, "I know, I understand." I groaned in annoyance as I dropped my head down and laid it in the crook of his neck, "I just don't like the idea of you with anyone but me." I whined like a jealous teenager.

This jealous feeling was so new to me. When it came to Jackson, I really didn't care about his past - I knew he had one and it didn't bother me in the slightest. But with Anakin, It's different.. my emotions are stronger.

He hugged me tight, "If it's any consolation, you're the best." He mumbled into my ear, his minty brush fanned my cheek, "And the most beautiful, none of them compare to you sweetheart."

I sighed with content, his sweet words easing that annoying knot in my stomach, "That does make me feel a little better," I kissed his neck and felt him shiver.

"I do have something I've been meaning to talk to you about though," He spoke quietly, and the anxious knot slowly returned. No girl likes to hear those words, usually something bad follows.