𝟸𝟷-𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎•

Laura Harrier as Ahsoka ^^
4K words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Is there anything specific you would like to discuss today?" I asked the young girl who was staring down at her lap; fidgeting with the blue fabric of her jumpsuit.

Today was my first session with the Ahsoka Tano, and maybe even my last - who knows. Anakin had told me to wait when it came to getting him out, he said he had things to take care of first. I asked what they were, but of course; he kept me in the dark and said, 'Nothing you need to worry that pretty little head of yours over.' And I chose not to pry; I was too ecstatic about the plans we made for the future to really dwell on that topic.

I was there for over an hour while we spoke of things to do together, I even told him of the one place I had always wanted to see; Dublin. He swore to take me, that it was more beautiful than any of the images my mind had fantasized.

Also, I chose to come to work today, despite my new found loathing of this place. But I didn't want to be at that hospital, I didn't want to be home alone, and I also wanted to meet her; the god daughter of the most feared men in America.

This was still my job after all, and I was definitely interested in her case; plus I was hoping I could help her resolve any internal conflicts. Not to mention I had an inkling feeling that Anakin is going to want to get her out as well; she is his family and I doubt he'd leave her behind.

She slowly looked up from her lap and met my gaze, "No." She responded bluntly, not to my surprise.

"How about your parents? I'm sure you have a lot to say about them."

She shrugged, "Hardly knew 'em, they were deadbeat drug addicts who left me in the street to fend for myself. Until I was found by my godfather."

I scribbled a few notes down, "And how does that make you feel?" I hated asking the most basic question asked by a therapist, but I needed to know how being abandoned may have affected her mental state.

"Honestly; I don't give a fuck, I'm much better off," She rolled her eyes, and I found her words to be slightly humorous because of where she currently is, "Can I just go back to my room now?" She sighed, and leaned her back against the chair.

"Not yet," I used my pen to flip open her file to the third page, "How about we talk about Cal Kestis then?"

She remained silent as her eyes stayed locked on the picture of the young ginger, "He's handsome isn't he?" She asked in a low whisper, leaning forward to get a better look at it.

I pressed my finger to the picture and inched it closer to her, her eyes lit up as she trailed her fingertip along his cheek, "He's the youngest man to ever be placed on death row," Her lip quivered as I spoke those sympathetic words, "It's clear that he means something to you, would you like to talk about it Ahsoka?"

She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, "Why should I? Not like anything I have to say will change it or make the situation any better. He's till stuck in there waiting for death," She flung the file off of the table aggressively, "Therapy is fucking stupid, and pointless."

I clicked my pen and closed my notebook, pushing them both to the side, "Then don't look at it as a therapy session, look at it as one friend trying to help the other through their grief," I placed my hand on my chest, "Do you feel that tight ache right  here whenever you think about him?"