𝟷𝟹-𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

3.1k words
@heypeeps1 you convinced me to write another
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
With a heavy sigh, I continued tapping my pen on my notebook; occasionally glancing up at the clock, growing profoundly impatient by the second. I was told that Anakin would be a little late today, not that I minded since I'm late most of the days, but I was just anxious to see him.

Finally, after ten long minutes, Rex stepped into the room with Anakin by his side. I did my best to hide my excited smile, even though he smiled at me when he entered; making my suppression difficult. Rex pushed him down onto the chair, and attempted to lock him up to the table as usual.

But this time, I stopped him, "That's unnecessary," I placed my hand over the rod to block his efforts. This pre-caution was put in place for my safety, but I know now that my safety isn't in jeopardy, "He'll behave," I informed Rex confidently, "Right?" I looked to Anakin with a raised brow.

Anakin nodded slowly; turning his gaze to look up at Rex who appeared surprised, "Right, I'll be a good boy." He placed his elbows on the table and held his wrists up that still held cuffs.

Rex shot me a look of uncertainty, and I nodded to him; showing him that I was comfortable with this decision, "Once again Doctor (y/l/n), don't tell anyone that I'm doing this for you." He sighed; pulling out a key and unlocking Anakin's cuffs, so he was completely free, "And if you try anything, I have pepper spray, and a stun gun ready." He pointed to Anakin threateningly; who seemed amused by his threat.

"Kinky," He commented; prompting Rex to roll his eyes before turning around and exiting the room, closing the door behind him. His bleached blonde hair could be seen blocking the small window as he stood guard.

I was thankful that he allowed Anakin this small bit of freedom, and a little surprised he gave in so easily. Maybe he likes Anakin a little more than he claims he does; they do spend an abundance amount of time together.

I turned my gaze to face my blue-eyed angel, but I jumped in surprise when I realized how close he was to me. He was currently leaning over the table, his gaze stuck on my mouth and he slowly wet his lips; his face mere centimeters from mine, "I'm sorry I'm late sweetheart." He breathed, bringing his lips close to mine.

I smiled and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his and dropping my pen so I could hold his face in my palms. To deny the feelings I've been experiencing would be a crime against myself. Yes I understood that this shouldn't be happening, and I would be fired immediately if anyone found out that I developed romantic feelings for a patient. But I felt like I owed it to myself to experience some form of joy, since lately all I've ever experienced was nothing but pain and suffering.

"We should-" I spoke in-between kisses; his hand coming up and gently wrapping around my neck; his soft touch making me shiver, "Get to the session." I finally finished, although I contradicted my own words by not pulling away, and allowing him to continue to drown me in his illicit touch. My heart was beating so intently in my chest, that the palpitations could be felt in my throat.

He finally backed away, but not without placing one more small kiss on the tip of my nose; prompting the butterflies in my stomach to dance euphorically, "If you insist." He smiled; leaning back into his chair. I already found myself missing his touch; craving more of it.

I took a deep breath to calm my body of the drug like reactions I had gotten from those seconds of bliss; seconds that ended too soon, "So," I began, picking up my pen once again, "Why were you late?" I asked curiously while opening up my notebook.