𝟹-𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜

2.6k words

This one is early because I have a busy week next week and I have no idea if I'll be able to update or not ❤️
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
Anakin sat down in front of me; watching me with narrowed eyes as the guards locked him in place. They gave me a nod when they finished and exited the room as they usually did.

I opened my mouth to speak, but as usual, Anakin beat me to it, "You do know we're inside right?" He asked with a hint of attitude to his tone.

I sighed as I tapped my pen against the table due to my uncomfortableness, "Yes Anakin, I'm well aware."

He nodded slowly before leaning forward and pressing his tongue to the inside of his cheek, "Then what's with the sunglasses Doc?" He tilted his head to the side as he kept his eyes locked with the accessory.

"I got my pupils dilated." I lied with a shrug as I glanced down and opened my notebook; trying to move on from the topic, "Alright so prior to your arrest, you were involved with a gang; the Sith." I glanced back up to him to see that he was holding an irritated glare. I chose to ignore it, "But your role is unclear in any of the records, so what exactly was your role in this gang Anakin?" I asked as I leaned my back in the chair and waited for a response.

"Take them off." He spoke sternly; completely ignoring my question.

I shook my head, "No, now answer my question."

He gave off a single chuckle as he bent down and scratched the corner of his eye before sitting back up, "Alright, take them off and I'll answer your question."

I sighed in annoyance as I dropped the pen down onto the book, "Fine." I raised my hand up and pulled off the glasses so my now bruised eye was visible, "Happy? Now answer the question." I set the glasses aggressively on the table in front of him and his eyes darted to them, before glancing back up to me.

"Sweetheart," He leaned forward and placed his elbows against the table with a sly smile, "I don't have a role. I am whatever I want to be, because it's all mine."

Note: Leader of the Sith?

The authorities and courts are still trying to find the leader of it all, little do they know; he may actually have been under their noses the entire time, "Are you saying you're the-"

He held up a finger to stop me from speaking, "My turn," He dropped his hand down before folding them in front of him, "What happened to your face?"

I sighed again, wishing we didn't have to be on this topic, "Is that your one question for the day?" I asked with a raised brow that slightly stung.

He knitted his brows as he looked down, then he shook his head before meeting mine once more, "No, because I already know what happened, I'm not stupid. So my question is; why?"

I was hesitant before answering his question, but I knew a deal was a deal, "I was late again."

He nodded slowly before lifting up a finger again and gesturing for me to come to him, "Come closer, I want to see."

I shook my head as I picked up my pen and adjusted my position in the chair, "No I think we should-"

"Yes I'm the boss, but I'd rather you not let that little information slip out for certain reasons. If you happen to tell anyone that I am, then I'll call you a liar and say you made it up to help you further your career. And as someone who is currently in a residency, I'm sure you don't want that kind of heat." He shrugged nonchalantly like he didn't just threaten my entire career. But I was also stunned, this man is barely in his early twenties, and he's the boss. If he wasn't a raging psychopath, I might actually find that fact attractive, "There, question answered, now let me take a look. I've had a fair share of my own black eyes," He gestured for me to come to him again.