𝟹𝟻-𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎

3.6k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
"I'm still very drunk, but I'll do my best - just bear with me." My love hiccuped as she opened the small notepad and clicked the red pen I gave her.

I chuckled as I watched her almost tip over before she adjusted herself and sat up straight. I had no trust in her not to fall off of the bed; so I opened my legs and placed them on both sides of her so I could lift one up and catch her if she tips over again.

She was currently sitting cross-legged in-front of me in one of my large shirts, her hair was tied up in a messy bun, and her makeup-free face - after I washed it for her - was as flawless as ever.

This - in her most natural state; is when her beauty is at its peak. No one can ever compare. Even since day one I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen - and I was so oblivious to what that beauty would actually do to me.

Make me a fool in love.

But it's interesting to experience love for the first time - to look at another person and realize that your world now revolves around them. That their smile is now all that you see when you close your eyes, and during your darkest moments - all you want and need is to hold them close, in hopes that their warmth and reciprocating love can make everything better.

It's scary to know that this one person has the ability to crush my world, and I'm terrified of anything ever happening to her because of who I am. But as long as I have eyes on her at all times, and do everything in my power to keep her out of harms way when danger rears it's ugly head - everything will be okay.

"Do you really have to write everything down?" I tilted my head with a chuckle as I watched her sloppily write down today's date.

She shook her head; a drunken grin spread across her lips, one that lit up the space around her, "No, but it's nostalgic."

I nodded in understanding, doing this with her brought me back to the beginning as well. The psychiatrist who was only meant to be a pawn - stole every part of me, and I never even noticed until it was too late, "Alright sweetheart," Her eyes lit up at the name, "What questions do have for me today?"

"What happened with Ahsoka, Mr.Skywalker?" She glanced up from the notebook, her lashes fluttering flirtatiously.

I swallowed thickly - she's making having self control incredibly difficult.

I took a deep breathe and explained everything that happened, while she quietly listened with a few nods as she bit the end of her pen, a bad habit she has yet to kick.

"Anakin," She sighed as she set the book and pen down next to her before meeting my gaze, "I understand why your feelings got hurt, but you also have to understand why she said the things she said - wether she was wrong or not. It's not just about the words that were expressed, it's the emotions behind them," She began in her professional tone, and I smiled as I watched her speak passionately - even if her words were a bit slurred, "Yes what she said was wrong, but she expressed them because of grief - she believed that today was the last day she would see Cal. Of course she was inevitably going to blow up, I know I would." She shrugged before pointing at me, "And I know you would, so cut her some slack. She had no idea what you were planning and I know you think she 'should know you better' but you had plenty of time to tell her, yet you never did. So she's been left in the dark believing you abandoned Cal - this isn't her fault, it's yours." She finished and I furrowed my brows with my mouth hanging slightly ajar.