𝟺𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎•

The beginning is spicy, and I added the smut warning when it gets more intense. There will also be some fluff content after the smut for my non-smut readers ❤️

2.8k words
༻✦༺

(Y/n)'s POV
Anakin smirked as I set the cup of ice he asked for on top of his desk. He then proceeded to grab me by my hips and lift me on top of the desk next to it - but not before throwing everything else off of it, "I'm sorry I made your birthday about business sweetheart," He dotingly kissed my cheek; making me blush as he always does.

"I don't mind Ani," I assured him.

All I wanted was to spend time with him - that's it, and that's exactly what we've been doing. So I'm pretty content with today.

"But I do mind," He backed away slightly and stroked my cheek with his knuckle as his ocean eyes gazed lovingly into mine, "I wanted it to be the perfect day for you," He removed his hand and I heard him rummaging through the cup of ice. Then I felt cold contact pressing against my neck, giving me goosebumps, "You deserve nothing less than perfect my love." He spoke softly as he ran the ice cube slowly down my neck; making me close my eyes as I enjoyed the new sensation.

𝗦𝗠𝗨𝗧

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on, you know that?" He praised me before pressing his warm lips against the cold, wet part of my skin. The sudden change of temperature heightened my goosebumps, and prompted me to shiver.

I involuntarily moaned and ran my hands through his hair as he continued sucking lightly on my neck. His hand that wasn't holding ice squeezed my thigh, "Anakin," I breathed, wrapping my legs around his waist to pull his body closer to me.

As he continued kissing me, I felt him begin to remove my dress slowly. He started with the straps as he gently ran his hands up my chest until he got under the thin fabric, and slowly brought them down my arms. Then he tugged at the fabric covering my chest to expose my upper naked body.

"You make me so fucking hard baby," He pushed his boner between my legs; rubbing against my underwear covered clit and causing us both to breathe a soft moan into each other's ears.

He moved back so he could look into my eyes as he brought the ice back up and began moving it slowly along my chest. He licked his lips before smirking as he watched the melted droplets to slide down my breasts and stomach.

He then brought the halfway melted cube to my nipple and began circling them; hardening them. He tossed the cube aside when he was satisfied and brought his lips to my nipples, sucking on them and grinding his hard cock against my clit.

"Please just fuck me Anakin," I begged in a moan while his hands caressed my thighs before sliding upwards and gripping my waist. All while his tongue licked from my nipples, back up to my neck.

He brought his lips to my ear, "Patience," He whispered, sucking on my earlobe gently as he once did during a session at the institution. My mind immediately went back to that moment, and the butterflies in my stomach erupted; I was done for, stuck under his spell since the very beginning. I just didn't know it at the time.

I simply moaned a response as his cold finger pushed my underwear to the side, and he slowly began rubbing circles on my clit. It was throbbing, begging to reach its limit. His light touch was enough to make me squirm, until I felt him push his finger inside of me.