𝟺𝟸-𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎•

The chapter is mainly spice 🔥🔥 and fluff. It's just a sweet filler, and next few will be about Cal's escape so yay! The beginning is just spice, and there will be a smut warning as always when it intensifies.

3.1k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
One minute, I'm a psychiatry resident at the most notorious mental institution in America, and what makes it notorious is that it held Anakin Skywalker; the most dangerous man in America.

Then the next minute, I'm.. here.

With his shirt already off, Anakin gripped my wrists and roughly pinned them above my head as he pushed my back against the wall. Almost immediately after my back hit the wall, I felt him press his lips to my neck; while his free hand trailed down my body, slowly caressing my curves before squeezing my waist.

Every breath I take, I take for him.

I breathed out a satisfied moan as he lightly sucked on my neck to leave his territorial mark behind. My arms layered with goosebumps as he pushed his body into me, and I could hear a soft, harmonic moan part from his lips.

I've been completely consumed by him.

He brought his hand up from my waist, and pulled aggressively on my right dress strap to rip the fabric, "I'll buy you another one sweetheart," He whispered as he ripped the other strap, and I truly couldn't care less about this dress right now.

He owns every part of my soul.

He grabbed the hem of my cocktail dress, and slowly lifted it up while clawing my thigh as he continued to place me under his intoxicating spell, "You're so beautiful," His cold breath fanned my neck and prompted my body to shiver.

He's every thought that enters my mind.

He lifted his lips from my neck and met my eyes for a moment. His grip on my wrists tightened, and his other hand was brought to my neck, "I love you my sweetheart." He spoke softly and dotingly.

He came into my life, and I was done for - destined to walk into the gates of hell by his side.

I smiled brighter than I ever thought possible, "I love you too." I wanted to grab his face and kiss him, but he currently had me tightly pinned against our bedroom wall, and I had zero use of my hands.

And I fell deeply in love with him.

He was being a bit aggressive with me because we just got back from having a night out, and let's just say.. his possessive nature didn't like the amount of attention I was getting in this dress.

Most in the club did their best to stray their eyes away from me - but not all were successful, resulting to a pen in an eye.

But in my mans defense; there's a big difference between appreciating a woman's beauty—something he wouldn't mind—and straight up eye fucking her.

"You're my girl, only mine," He tightened his grip on my neck and crashed our lips together. They moved quickly and I felt butterflies as he occasionally nibbled on my bottom lip.

Is it wrong to be turned on by his ravenous jealousy? To actually enjoy seeing him kill for me; knowing it's because I consumed his fragile heart too?