𝟸𝟾-𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍

3.2k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
I sunk into the warm water until it reached the middle of my chest before bringing the cigarette to my lips for a long drag. I felt the nicotine infused smoke circling through my lungs, and relaxing my body of the painful stress it's endured. I laid my head back and closed my eyes as I exhaled the warm smoke - listening to the sounds of the roaring spa engines.

Every time I had my eyes closed - I could see her face so clearly through the darkness, like she was standing in front of me now. I saw the pain in her eyes on that bridge, and I wished I could take away - I very nearly took her with me. But everything I told her was the truth, I can't bring her into this life and risk someone using my one true weakness against me.

I had suppressed the feelings I had for her for so long, choosing hate instead - hoping it would cause the unwanted ache to go away. But the second I pointed that gun at her -everything changed, I felt nauseous and it felt so wrong. I just knew that if I went through with it, I would've wanted to pull the gun on myself shortly after - knowing I'd never forgive myself for killing the girl I lo- I sighed, I couldn't even think it.

"I love you."

My chest tightened at the sound of her soft voice saying those words to me, words I didn't believe that I deserved. Especially after everything I put her through - I made her feel like she didn't matter, even though she matters more than anyone else.

"Sir," Maul's voice cut me out of my mind and I sighed quietly to myself without opening my eyes. Not wanting the vivid image I have of her smiling while she nervously tucked her hair behind her ear in my mind to fade away

"What part of 'I want to be alone' do you not understand?" I asked with slight vexation to my tone. Ever since I got back the other night, I haven't really been in the mood to talk to anyone.

"I know," He began, "But I brought something for you that I figured would help relax you." I finally opened my eyes when I heard the sound of the water moving in front of me - signaling to me that someone was getting in here with me. My gaze landed on a smiling blonde woman eyeing me with lust, "You've been home for over a week already, and have yet to try out some of our new girls from the clubs."

I watched without saying a word as the woman came towards me, and pressed her hand to my chest as she began to straddle me, "You can do anything you want to me sir."

I smirked as I trailed my hands up her body and brought them close to her neck, "Anything?" I asked with a head tilt as I eyed the vein in her neck that pulsated through her cream skin - wishing I had a knife on hand.

She nodded as she moved against my lower half, before lowering her lips close to mine, "I can feel that you're already hard." She whispered seductively.

"I am," I chuckled as I tightened my grip around her neck, and her eyes began to bulge from the harsh strength, "But not because of you." I spat through gritted teeth, "So get the fuck off of me before I snap your neck or rip that vein out with my teeth." I threw her away from me, and the water splashed fiercely as she rapidly got out of the spa like her life depended on it - since it did.

Maul was glaring in annoyance at me as the girl ran past him in tears, "Really? She's the best we have."

I grabbed the cigarette that I had placed down and took another drag, "Then you fuck her, I already told you wanted to be alone." I shrugged before sinking back down into the water - wanting to go back to reminiscing on the memories I had with her in peace. I wish to god I could get her out of my mind, but it was damn near impossible when she's all I wanted.