𝟹𝟹-𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎•

For anyone who didn't see my post, and are readers of my other books. This is just a completed draft from last night that I just edited and posted, but I'm going on a mental health break and putting this down for awhile
I'll be returning with regular posting on Sunday ♥️
So unfortunately The Apprentice, Deliverance, and the Endearment will be skipped this week. See you in a few days!

4.4k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Is this normal?" I whispered to Piett who stood next to me with his arms crossed as he eyed the heated argument taking place in front of us.

He leaned towards me slightly while keeping his gaze forward, "Very."

"Are they going to kill each other?" I whispered again - although I'm not sure why since even he was talking in a normal volume.

He shook his head with a light shrug, "Nah it's fine - they'll work it out." He stood up straight and we both went back to giving the 'couple' our entertained attention.

"Did you screw the stripper; yes or no? I'm not going to ask again Maul." Aayla seethed as she held a gun to his face - her finger itching on the trigger.

He didn't seem fazed, or even scared in the slightest as he stared her barrel down with a look that could easily be taken as a challenge, "Well," He spoke in a much calmer tone than her, "Did you screw the bouncer from club Plo?"

She shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe."

"Then maybe I fucked the stripper!" His calm tone was completely thrown out of the window as he raised his voice - stepping forward so her gun pressed against the skin between his eyes, "Go ahead and shoot me Aya, then at least I won't have to deal with your bipolar ass anymore."

Aayla continued glaring at him hatefully, then I began to take notice to her eyes watering and her lip quivering, "I fucking hate you." She choked on a lump in her throat before dropping the gun, and spinning on her heels to stomp up the staircase that led to the second floor.

She rushed right past Anakin who was coming down looking amazing in his suit, "Aya where are-"

"I'm not going!" She snapped as she hit his shoulder with hers, and quickly disappeared around a corner.

"Well okay then, fuck," He rolled his eyes in annoyance as he finished walking down the steps. But his annoyed expression immediately faltered as he locked eyes with me and smiled. Then his gaze slowly trailed me up and down - taking in the new attire that he so generously paid for, "You look so beautiful, red is definitely your color." He kissed my cheek - making me blush as I gazed upon him with pure devotion.

A spell is what he has me under, an unbreakable one.

"You don't look so bad yourself, sir." I placed the fabric of his jacket in between my thumb and index figure, before gradually stroking the material as I fluttered my lashes up at him.

He instantly grabbed my hip - pulling me closer with urgency, "Please refrain from calling me that unless you want your new dress to get ripped, sweetheart."

I smirked devilishly with a confident shrug, "Then you can just buy me a new one money bags."

He gave me a fake offended look as he placed his hand on his chest, "Is that all I am to you?"