𝟹𝟸-𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎•

Smut readers - it's a long one like I really got carried away & please don't be shy, comment 😏 It also contains quite a bit of dialogue as well as important character development.

Non-Smut readers - I will be Underlining anything that is important for you to read that doesn't include anything sexual(it's not a lot though). And so you can understand what is happening, It begins with her describing what she did to Jackson and his parents to Anakin. He starts to praise her on killing them, and she comes to realize that she loves that he's proud of her - thus maddening her just a little more as she gets lost in his love and believes she would do anything to hear his praise.

2.5k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
(Smut)
Anakin dropped me down onto the bed and stood at the edge with a desired gleam in his eyes, "You have no idea how much I've missed you sweetheart." He dropped to his knees, and grabbed the hem of the sweatpants that were most likely his that he must have put on me when I got here, and pulled them down, "No idea how much I've been craving this pussy," He continued praising me and I eyed him in awe, remaining completely silent as I watched him throw the sweats to the side - his eyes glued to my soaked underwear. Then his gaze snapped up to mine, "Tell me what happened with Jackson - start from the beginning and spare no details." He demanded as he grabbed my underwear by the crotch area with two fingers and slid them down my legs.

I swallowed thickly before letting out a pleasured whimper when he pressed his thumb to my clit - creating small circles that made me squirm, "He was home when I got back," I began breathlessly as our eyes remained locked, "He was angry that I was trying to leave him, and things got violent. He threw me on the kitchen table - tried to have his way with me."

Anakin's movements stopped as he listened intently with a murderous glare in his eyes, "And did he?"

I shook my head, "No I fought back, kicked him in the face and then tried to leave. That's when he knocked me down and kicked me in the ribs leaving me bruises." My own blood began to boil as I relieved the painful memory, but I then felt free - remembering that he was finally dead.

"I'm so proud of you for fighting back," Anakin began his movements again - filling my body with a beautiful pleasure as I relished in his praise, "But I'm sorry you had to go through that sweetheart - tell me how you killed him." He brought his face forward and buried himself between my folds - his tongue lapping at my cunt, causing my back to arch as I let out a breathy moan.

"I- oh fuck Anakin," I gripped onto his short hair, finding myself missing his long curls - but I can't deny that he still looked just as handsome with this style. I got to see his beautiful face more, "I grabbed a fire poker-" I paused as I squinted my eyes closed when I felt his tongue at my entrance and I shivered, "Stabbed him in the leg, then I got up when he was down, and continued hitting him in the face until I saw red."

"Fuck," He tightly grabbed my ass - his movements quickening and making me want to almost scream, "How many times did you hit him?" He asked when he parted for air, but instantly went back to licking my pussy slit.

"I lost count," I moaned, grabbing the maroon colored bed sheets tightly when I felt myself getting closer to my sweet release, "Oh god, I'm so close."

"Keep going baby, I want to know everything about that night." He mumbled before taking my clit between his lips and sucking, while pushing two of his fingers into me.