𝟷𝟽-𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛•

3.5k words

Prepare for the Spice
Seriously it's mostly just a dirty chapter, I'll put the warning when it begins.
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
The judgmental stares I got from Jackson's parents when I returned were exasperating, not to mention the hundreds of questions they asked about my disappearance.

I was as vague as possible with them, I don't understand why they needed to be in my business; they hardly even know me. Which is weird I know since I've been with Jackson for years, but this is really only the fifth or so time that I've met them. They travel a lot for work so they're hardly ever in the same state as us, I consider it a blessing.

But anyways, you can imagine how annoyed they were when I left again. I used work as an excuse, which I guess technically wasn't a lie; I was going to work.

I just get tired of being in that room with them. They're constantly praising how wonderful they think their son is. They even started sharing stories with me of him as a kid. Which, good for them for having such an angelic view of their son, but the man they keep describing isn't the man that I know.

And I was seconds away from shattering their view and letting them know what he's really like. If that's something they'd even care about, or believe. I had this scenario in my head of them calling me a liar; telling me that their son would never do something like that or even somehow blaming me for it.

That's what happens when narcissistic parents raise a narcissistic child.

I did the same routine as last night, and I made sure the coast was clear before I snuck over to Anakin's room. I swiftly opened the door, and got inside before slowly closing it just as I did yesterday. I made sure I wasn't locked in, but it wasn't noticeably open to the guards outside either.

I went to turn to face Anakin, but before I could, I felt a pair of hands spin me around and shove me into the wall; I squealed in surprise. Fear immediately took over my body as I had flashbacks of Jackson hurting me in an almost similar way.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it's just me, and I would never hurt you," Anakin whispered like he read my mind; his blue eyes gazed softly into mine as he gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand, "Never," He repeated before slowly bringing his lips to mine; kissing me ever so gently, like I was a fragile piece of glass.

The anxiety I felt in my body, slowly faded away. My mind reminded itself that this Angel wasn't Jackson, that he wouldn't harm me as I've been harmed before, that I had nothing to fear.

I cupped his face with my palms and kissed him back, immediately being enveloped in the serenity of his embrace. Drowning in his lust, and pouring my own heart out to him with this simple kiss.

After a few moments, he pulled on me so we were no longer near the door, to make sure we weren't easily seen by anyone passing by. He broke the kiss when his back was against the parallel wall and he smiled down at me, "I was worried you weren't going to come." His hands traveled up and down my back, caressing me smoothly.

I smiled back, "I'm a woman of my word."

"Good to know," He commented as his eyes slowly lingered on my body, and he bit his bottom lip; making his vulgar thoughts clear.