𝟸𝟺-𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛

2.9k words
༻✦༺
Song on top starts here! AHS anyone?😌
The song goes well if you imagine everything as a montage. You're getting railed by Anakin during this btw. Okay enjoy.

3rd Person POV

1:25 AM

The outside world of the city of Coruscant was quiet. Children were asleep in their beds - men and women were awaiting the next day to go about their normal routine. Night time first responders were enjoying their lunch breaks, or conversing with their partners about the slow night.

Everyone - completely oblivious to the chaos about to ensue, to ensure the long awaited arrival of Anakin Skywalker's freedom.

1:26 AM

"Four minutes," Jimmy announced to his room full of employees - hackers. His part in everything is crucial, probably the most important - so words couldn't describe how nervous he was in this moment. He knew that if he failed, death is what was waiting for him.

He did have his confidence since this is something he's been preparing for nearly a year, so he's sure everything is going to go smoothly. But still - whenever someone like Anakin Skywalker is involved, the fear that man instills doesn't allow for nerves to settle.

1:27 AM

Meanwhile in the deeper part of the city, Maul is preparing for his role in everything. His role is simple, and it's something he greatly enjoys - wreaking havoc.

"You," He pointed to one of the many groups of Anakin's loyal men and women, "Burn it to the ground, there are things in there that need to be wiped away from existence." He demanded and they all nodded - understanding their assignment, "And the rest of you, let's keep the authorities busy and have some fun while they do their part." He smiled as he placed his mask over his face - the rest followed in his actions.

1:28 AM

Ahsoka tapped her foot on the floor as she impatiently glared at the clock that she could see in the hallways from her small cell window. She was itching to get out, itching to get her claws on the snitch that placed her and Anakin in here - and Cal in prison as he awaits his death, since unlike her and Anakin, he was charged as sane.

She was young, she knew that, but in her young eyes Cal Kestis is the love of her life. She met him when she was very young, ten years old to be exact - they practically grew up together with him being barely two years her senior. But he shined a light into all the dark corners of her life, and brought her so much happiness that she occasionally forgot the horrific past she comes from.

So she fell in love as the years went on - as did he after her constant relentless attempts to get him in her grasp, while nearly killing any girl he brought around. Soon he gave in to his feelings, and they gave each other everything.

And this snitch took him away from her, and she was ravaged with so many torturous ideas in her mind already - they don't call her snips for nothing.

They all knew who the snitch was, it wasn't hard to figure out - but everyone remained silent throughout the years on Anakin's orders. He wanted to deal with them personally.

1:29 AM

In the mental asylum, waiting for the time to strike at one forty-five. Anakin was divulging in the body of the woman who was making everything possible. The woman who fell into his angelic trap and got lost in his madness.