𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 - 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

Posted this the same time I posted the last chapter so please make sure you read that one!
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV

Love is for the weak, I once said; now I see just how wrong I was. Love makes you stronger, love makes you smarter, love makes you happier. Love is a euphoric drug that you start to crave, and she has become my never-ending addiction.

One of the reasons I used to forbid myself from an attachment such as love, is because of the long list of enemies I have. The last thing I wanted were my own emotions to be used against me.

I've had enough of that in my life.

But now that it's happening, I've come to remember one very important thing. I am Anakin fucking Skywalker, and I'll be damned if I allow anyone to fuck with my life, or my girl.

Sheev is about to rue the day he took her from me. He's probably sitting in his house right now, thinking that this is all going to go his way - that I'll bow down like an obedient dog to get her back.

But no, that's not all what's going to happen.

I've kept my insanity in check lately, I've been good - in my own way. I used to lose my temper more often, and my weekly body count is significantly lower than it was previously. And it's all because I've been trying to tone myself down for her; I was afraid to scare her, or even accidentally hurt her.

Piett got in my head a bit about that.

But now she's been taken from me, so I'm done keeping myself in check because obviously people think they can backstab me left and right - all because they think I've gone 'soft'.

Well I'm about to show everyone just how wrong they've been; they're about to learn just how fucking insane I can really be.

༻✦༺

Continue to follow their story in the sequel 'Fractured Sanity'