𝟼-𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕

(TW: Sexual Content in the beginning but it's not detailed. Also, don't get too excited, it's not what you're hoping for.)

2.1k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"Closer."

"I only did it to make you feel safer, you do feel safer, don't you?"

I kept replaying the events that took place around two days ago in my mind. I haven't seen Anakin since that session either, because I was given the weekend off, but he hasn't left my thoughts; not even once.

And not in a professional way either..

I kept thinking of his soft lips grazing against my neck and ear, and how it made my skin ignite in a foreign flame. Or the way his cold breath sent an involuntary shiver through my body; making me feel as if I was being dipped into ice water. And let's not forget how his soft sweetened voice had me bending to his every word.

He made my body do things that I have never experienced before, and all with the simplest actions.

I was completely and utterly under a spell in those minutes that felt like hours. A dangerous spell that I can never allow myself to fall into again. I'm sure it's something that he's done to plenty of women; he uses that perfect charm of his to get whatever he wants.

Whatever that may be; wether it's for something sexual, to convince them to do his bidding, or just for his own personal entertainment, since I'm sure he knows exactly how he affects women. And there's no doubt in my mind that he enjoys watching them fall to their knees, only for him to kick them aside after getting what he wants.

But not me. I know the game he's playing, and I refuse to let myself fall for it all. I'm his psychiatrist, I'm here to treat him and get a better understanding of his condition; that's all.

I also promised to keep that secret of his, only because he saved my life from Mace. That and because I was afraid of what would happen if they found out he did it. Anakin is on a very thin thread, and I know the state is itching to place him on death row; which I refuse to let happen. It's my job to help him after all, and sending him to his death is anything but.

(Sexual Content; not detailed so it should be safe to read. You kind of just know what's happening, but once again; nothing is detailed.)

I sighed heavily as I closed my eyes; until I snapped them back open when I remembered what I was in the middle of doing, "Does that feel good baby?" Jackson asked in a moan as he moved sloppily on top of me.

No, I forgot you were even here.

"Yeah, it's great." I responded back with little, to no enthusiasm in my tone. Not that he would ever notice, since his attention during this act is solely reserved for himself. He merely asks me questions out of courtesy, but almost never listens to the response.

"I'm close baby!" He yelled out next to my ear and I cringed at the loud sound, as well as the uncomfortable feeling of his hot musty breath against my neck.

I decided to just close my eyes and wait for it to be over, "Me too." I nearly yawned after speaking, but I suppressed it so he didn't see and get upset with me.