𝟺𝟷-𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎•

Keep in mind that they're drunk so their actions and thoughts are going to be a complete mess and very spontaneous lol but I had fun with this chapter.

4.1k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
Aayla finished telling us her story and we were all somehow more than halfway through the bottle of Whiskey, and completely wasted, "I have so much respect for you right now." Ahsoka slurred before hiccuping.

I really wish I had something psychological to say about her experience and how it corresponds with the way she is now, but I was way too drunk to form anything even mildly intelligent.

"I have respect for me too, I went through a lot. We all did, we're tough bitches!" Aayla praised us, as well as herself, and both Ahsoka and I nodded and mumbled incoherent agreements. Then she quickly stood up from her chair, knocking it to the floor, "You know what, re-telling that story made me realize something," She slurred as she gripped the table to keep from falling over, "I have one fucking life, and I'm not going to live it in fear. I do love Maul, and I'm gonna go tell him." She slammed her hand on the table with urgency, "Right now, I'm gonna go right now."  She tapped the table before spinning around and stumbling towards the door, nearly tripping on the end of the rug.

"Yes, you tell him!" We cheered an encouragement.

Then I quickly stopped her from leaving when I realized something, "Wait he's not even here, they left remember?"

Aayla checked her watch, occasionally heavy blinking as she did so to try and see the time in her extremely drunken state. I feel like we were all on that level right now, and it was glorious, but tomorrow morning was going to suck..

"They should be back already, they're probably downstairs in a meeting or something." She rolled her eyes as she placed her hand on the doorknob, "So sick of those meetings, they take up too much of his time." She mumbled.

"Anakin too?" I asked as I also stood up, I wanted to ask what his damn problem was today and why he spoke to me in such a rude manner. Earlier I was too nervous to ask him, but I found a new form of confidence, and his name is Jack Daniels.

She nodded and then Ahsoka said something that caught my attention, "You need to go down there and give him hell (y/n), you know where he was today? The Palpatines," She informed me and I instantly felt my blood boil over with anger, knowing exactly who was probably there, that one white whose name I can't remember, "He told me not to tell you thats where he was going and I wasn't, but I feel like we're on a good level of friendship now," She hiccuped as she used her hands to gesture different levels, "So I thought you should know, I'd want you to tell me if Cal was with some bitch named Briana." She stood up and walked towards Aayla, "We should go to that bitches house by the way, I'm still mad about certain things."

"Oh we will," Aayla agreed as she placed her hand on Ahsoka's shoulder, probably to keep from falling over, "Just after I declare my love for Maul, and (y/n) rips Anakin a new asshole for being a dick."

I walked towards them with my tongue pressed to the inside of my cheek in annoyance, "Why would he not want me to know that's where he was going? And why would he not come and see me when he got home?" I growled as I thought of more ways than one to end his existence, and hers.

Ahsoka smirked, "Let me get my camera ready."

༻✦༺