𝟺𝟽 - 𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

2.6k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
"(Y/n)!" I ran down every hall, kicked down every door and frantically searched for her; praying that wherever she was - she was still breathing, "Sweetheart, where are you!"

This can't be happening.. this seriously can't be happening.

My heart was beating against my chest so aggressively that I thought it was going to burst through my chest, and my anxiety was causing bile to rise to my throat, "Answer me!" I reached our bedroom door and pushed it open, before rushing inside to check around. But I paused when I stepped on something hard on the floor.

I backed up, and moved my foot away to see an object shining in the light from the carpet floor. I bent down and picked it up; instantly recognizing it as (y/n)'s promise ring - blood was on the band. I clenched my jaw and squeezed the ring in my fist; fighting back tears of fury and worry.

I could hear footsteps behind me, and the sound of someone entering the room. His familiar cologne hit my senses and I knew who it was without having to turn around, "Did anyone find her?" I asked while slowly unclenching my fist; the diamond cut into my palm and caused my blood to drip onto the floor.

"No," Piett responded with a sniffle; we walked into a complete massacre, and someone we both care for was a victim of that massacre. So far, he doesn't seem to be handling it well, and to be honest - neither was I. But I was having a hard time focusing on anything other than (y/n) being gone, "But we know who did this and we found something that you should see."

I turned my head to look at him from the corner of my eye, "Whoever did this is going to suffer a fate far worse than death."

8 HOURS PRIOR

( Y/n)'s POV
"What the fuck do you mean I'm not going?" Ahsoka snapped at her father figure who was glaring down at her with zero intentions of backing down.

Anakin narrowed his eyes, "It's pretty explanatory Snips, you're staying here with (Y/n)."

We discussed me not taking part in the escape last night after getting home from the club. I understood that he'd be too focused on me and my safety than the plan and Cal. Also, I'm not very skilled in the art of escapes - so I had no problem staying back in fear of messing up or getting in anyones way.

Ahsoka quickly opened her mouth; preparing to retaliate against his demand, but the sudden grip on her jaw ceased her efforts to speak, "Today is not the day to test me. You are staying here and if you value keeping your tongue, you won't argue with me any further." He growled as he began to remove his semi-tight grip on her; prompting her to pull her face away from him with an irritated glare.

Ahsoka gave a normal teenage girl response; she snarled through her nostrils before spinning on her heels and stomping up the stairs.

Anakin sighed as his eyes followed her, "If only she understood that it's for her own good."

I aggressively pushed his arm - making him stumble - and he quickly shot his eyes to me with a confused expression, "Well maybe if you explained that and spoke to her with a little more patience, then she would be more understanding." I folded my arms over my chest; unhappy with the way he handled the situation.