𝟸𝟿-𝙸'𝚖 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

2.2k words
༻✦༺

Obi-Wan's POV

(TW: Pinned down and restrained against will.)
"Restrain her," I demanded as my only trusted guards pinned (y/n) down onto the bed, and began bringing the leather restraints around her body - tying and locking them in place. She did her best to fight against them, as she screamed, thrashed, and even tried to bite a few. But she was easier to hold down than Anakin ever was - she had nowhere near the body strength to really put up a challenge.

I wanted to say that I was shocked that she ended up here and did what she did - but I wasn't. I actually only thought that it was a matter of time before she lost herself by getting involved with someone like him. I knew she was visiting him at night, I knew she was opening his cell, and I knew that they were having sex. I had no solid proof of that last one, but I'm about a ninety-nine percent sure they were.. I mean what else would they be doing late at night?

Even though I knew and could have easily stopped it by getting rid of her - I allowed it to continue. I was fascinated to see if my theory was true - if he was actually falling in love with her and not just using her like I initially suspected.

You see, it's difficult to harm a man like Anakin Skywalker, he loves no one, and nothing. Sure he has his employees and his goddaughter, and I'm sure if anything happened to a selected few then he would be mildly hurt.

But I wanted more than that - I wanted to break him for taking away the only family I had left.

I had settled for torturing him while he was here, but even that wasn't satisfying enough. I wanted to see tears in his eyes, I wanted him to pray for death, I wanted him to feel excruciating internal suffering - the kind that can last a lifetime. Not just give him physical pain that heals within hours, that bastard deserves more than that.

"Calm down sweetie," I held her head in place because she was constantly moving it - since it was the only thing she could move now, other than her hands and feet, but only slightly, "It'll only hurt for a few moments, and then you'll feel nothing."

Her red tear-filled eyes gazed up at mine, the droplets broke free from her lashes and streamed down her cheeks, "Please don't, I don't deserve this." She choked on a sob.

I raised a brow, "You don't? You just murdered three people (y/n)."

"They hurt me!" She screamed in a voice that was filled with rage, sorrow, and fear, "Jackson hit me, slapped me, kicked me, screamed at me, nearly killed me himself, and made me wish that I was dead." Her tone had slightly calm down, but the tears never stopped flowing and her voice was hoarse from screaming, "I was owed my revenge - I did nothing wrong." She whispered towards the end, her eyes bore into mine with a look that was pleading for understanding.

I used my thumb to gently wipe the tears away from her cheeks - admiring the way her cheeks puffed up, "Sure you didn't," I uttered and her face fell when she saw that I didn't care about a single thing she just said.

Wether it's all true or not is actually quite irrelevant to me. I strongly believe that Anakin cares deeply for this woman, so her fate is sealed no matter what she says right now.

I looked up to the guards, "So what should we say - Killed by another patient? Claimed she escaped?"

"You're gonna kill me?" She asked in disbelief - causing my eyes to flicker back down to her.