𝟷𝟿-𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗

3.3k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
Seething through my nose with my chest rising and falling with every deep breath I took; the guards tied me down to the hospital bed in the basement. I tried fighting against them, but with how many of them there were, I didn't have much of a chance.

Multiple straps were brought around my torso, as well as straps on each of my legs and ankles; securing me from hardly moving an inch. It was suffocating, I could feel the leather digging into my skin through my clothes, and it was only going to get worse when he does what he brought me here to do.

The excruciating pain causes the body's nervous system to jolt, almost like it's hoping to escape from the pain. But when that happens, the leather digs harshly into my body; once it even ripped through my clothes, and I was left with painful gashes on my skin that have since scarred.

Hes brought me down here more times than I could count; insisting on torturing me, almost since the moment I arrived.

The light above me burned my eyes and blinded my vision, until a dark shadow blocked some of its rays, "You really shouldn't be going around, and killing other patients Anakin." Obi-Wan uttered sarcastically with a smile.

"Like you give a shit, you're happy to have one less lunatic off your hands and you know it." I growled boldly. There's no sense in kissing ass, or trying to get in his good graces. I'm already here, and he's going to do what he brought me here to do, no matter what I say.

He shrugged slightly, his eyes scanning me with satisfaction, "Maybe, I can have just one more off my hands."

I snorted, "You really hate me don't you? Ever since I arrived here you've been out to get me." I narrowed my eyes up at him, "What the hell did I ever do to you?" I really wanted to know, everything he's been doing to me has always felt personal. I don't see him bringing anyone else down here, just me. If we don't count Docctor Amidala.

He inhaled and exhaled heavily, his face holding a look of anger, "Well if you must know," He lowered his face down and whispered quietly into my ear, "Owen Lars was my half brother."

I froze as my eyes slightly widened in surprise; out of all the things I expected to come out of his mouth—that was definitely not one of them.

"And so Beru Lars was my sister-in-law, and you murdered them both in their sleep." He growled, slamming his fists on either side of me; probably hoping to intimidate me.

But I didn't even flinch, the mention of those two names only began to light a flame that burned with a deep loathing inside of me, "I don't know what to tell you; they were shit parents."

"Turn it on medium for now," He instructed one of his trusted guards, and they nodded with a smile as they turned on the machine.

Obi-Wan gripped my jaw painfully, and placed a mouth guard in my mouth. Not that he cares if I do bite my tongue or crack my teeth, it's mainly used to muffle my screams. Not everyone in this hospital is aware of his ill treatments.

"You see, I told them not to adopt." He smacked my cheek after he finished placing it in, and I glared angrily at him, "But they did it anyway, and got stuck with a little shit like you." He sighed.

Little shit like me?

Owen abused me in more ways than one; and Beru, just fucking let it happen. They deserved what I did to them, in fact, I believe what I did was kind compared to what I should have done.