𝟸𝟽-𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I know what I said.. just move along and enjoy the chapter👁👄👁 it's a... it's a crazy one I will say that.

Third update of the day, I know I've had too much time on my hands lately.

The amount of times I said "what the fuck am I writing" as I was writing this is astronomical. Babygirl loses her absolute shit.

Also for my person who is sensitive to violence, I placed little warnings above each paragraph with a description of what type of violence to expect so you can judge yourself if it's something you're okay with reading or not ♥️🥰
love you babe!

2.7k words
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
I gazed down at the table while singing songs quietly to pass the time as I awaited my fate. The tight restraints on my wrists and ankles made me uncomfortable and so I was constantly fidgeting in my seat - annoying those around me. Not that I actually cared.

Then the the side door opened and the man in power walked out - taking his seat in the high chair. I winked with a low giggle when my eyes locked with his judgmental glare, "Ms.(y/l/n) the court has ruled that you are mentally unfit to stand a normal trial, and you will instead be confined to the Coruscant institution for the criminally insane on one count of second degree murder, and two counts of first degree murder. You will be placed in the red tier. Do you have anything you would like to say?"

I nodded as I stood up with a smile, "Do you guys have any lasagna?"

He shook his head with a sigh as he slammed down his gavel; sealing my fate.

72 hours prior

(DV WARNING; sexual abuse for the next few paragraphs with mild violence - it was difficult to write but don't worry, everything turns out fine. For y/n... in a way hehe.)

I backed up against the sink as fear blanketed over my body. Jackson was now towering over me as he gripped my jaw painfully, "A week, a fucking week I was awake and you never came to see me - not once!" He growled as he tightened his hold on me, "I said I was sorry about the cheating, and do you know what we say to those that apologize? We say 'I forgive you'."
(yes that mf really said this to me and I was like bruh 😑)

"But I don't," I whimpered boldly from his painful hold, "I don't want to be with you anymore Jackson."

He chuckled with a head shake, "But you can't leave me (y/n). I learned you don't have a job anymore, you can't afford to be alone. This house is in my name, that car is in my name, and not to mention we moved across America for you to follow your dream of working at that disgusting place. So sweetie, you don't even have your family here to help you. You're stuck with me." He brought his face lower and pressed his lips to mine aggressively. I remember when I used to enjoy an act such as this from him, but now all I wanted was for him to get his disgusting lips off of me.

Tears pricked in my eyes as I grabbed ahold of his wrist in an attempt to loosen his grip - as well as move away from his unwanted advance, "Get off of me!" I was able to successfully move my lips away, and and I felt bile rising to my throat at the thought of what he was trying to do against my will.

He angrily grabbed ahold of my wrists and slammed them down on the counter behind me, "It's been a long few weeks baby, I was in the hospital after getting shot and I almost died. I think your loving fiancé deserve a little something." He pushed his lips to my neck, and began painfully sucking on the skin.