2: Barista and Hot Chocolate

The two boys enter the cafe after a few minutes. Taehyung looks around and falls in love with the interiors of the cafe almost immediately. The cafe is luxurious, spacious and beautiful. Taehyung can guess that this is a popular and expensive place just by the looks of it.

"Welcome to Yo Jo!" Jungkook turns around and bows in front of Taehyung for a formal welcome but it only makes the idol smile as he finds the actions rather animated.

"T-Thank you." He stutters.

"Take a seat and tell me what you wanna have." Jungkook says as he points towards a table. Taehyung sits down while Jungkook brings the menu.

"I don't want to eat anything. I'm fine." The idol says.

"Is this your first time here?" Jungkook inquires and takes a seat in front of the younger. When Taehyung nods, he continues, "Well, this place is very popular these days, even among the celebrities. I remember one of the waiters told that me she served Park Jimin and Byun Baekhyun a few days ago. They are your band members, right?"

"Yeah, but they like to go out a lot in their free time. I like to spend my time in my room." Taehyung says quietly. The blonde boy nods, "Okay but since you're here now, you should try some of our specialties."

"You had to open the cafe only for me at this hour. I think that's enough. I don't want to bother you anymore."

"Nonsense. I love working here so I don't mind at all. Also, I want to flaunt some of my talents in front of you as everyone knows about your talents. So tell me what do you wanna have?" Jungkook asks and sees a tint of pink on the younger's face. He wants Taehyung to relax here as he knows that he must be going through a lot. Sometimes eating or drinking something helps when you're sad.

"I don't really know."

"Then I'll suggest. Do you like Japchae?" The blonde boy asks. Taehyung nods with a smile because he really likes Japchae a lot.

"Okay, then. What kind of coffee do you like?"

"I don't like coffee. I always have to drink it to stay awake during my schedules and I'm bored of it now." Taehyung tells him.

"Hot chocolate then?"

"Yes." Taehyung claps his hands together and smiles. He is not usually like this but Jungkook just suggested his favorite food and drink without knowing and this alone made Taehyung happy. The idol doesn't need big, expensive things to be happy. Small gestures tend to make him happy more than anything.

"Okay, I'll make that for you quickly." Jungkook says, getting up from his seat and starts walking away. Taehyung quickly follows him too, not wanting to be left alone. Taehyung hates being alone. Even back at the dorm, all the members have their own rooms but Taehyung at times sleeps with their manager, Namjoon or his best friend, Jimin because he is scared to be alone. But the irony is that he is still very alone even after being surrounded by so many people.

"You can just sit there, V. I'll bring your food to you." Jungkook says but the idol shakes his head, "No, I want to stay here... if you don't mind that is." Taehyung mumbles the last part.

"No, I don't. It's fine." Jungkook says and starts preparing the food. He chops all the vegetables like an expert and Taehyung is impressed by the way he cooks.

"Are you a chef here?" The younger asks curiously.

"No, I'm a barista but Jin hyung taught me how to cook some dishes."

"Who's Jin?"

"Kim Seokjin. He is the owner of this cafe. You should visit Yo Jo when he's here. You'll just fall in love with his cooking." Jungkook tells him. Taehyung smiles at the way the other is talking. He seems so comfortable talking to the idol as if he is just another person and not someone popular. Taehyung feels happy to be treated this way. He is glad they are talking about other things and not just about his music, songs and albums. This feels like a pretty normal interaction.