30: The Team Dinner

A quick update again?
Enjoy!!
And do vote💜

~~••~~

Three days pass by since the day Namjoon talked to Jungkook about Taehyung and his relationship. Those three days were specially very long for Taehyung because he had a lot on his schedule and also because he and Jungkook didn't get time to talk at all. They just exchanged a few texts but that's it. Jimin hasn't been making any unnecessary remarks which the maknae is grateful about.

To add to Taehyung's misery, Namjoon isn't letting him out of his sight. Either he is on a schedule with the rest of the members or he is in their dorm. Namjoon also forbade him from staying at his home until their next comeback. He also told him not to go there anytime when he has work the next day.

Taehyung understands this because he knows how troubled everyone was on the day of their last interview because of him. What he doesn't know is about Namjoon's talk with Jungkook. Neither Jungkook nor his manager told him about it. So he is just under the impression that maybe Jungkook is busy at the time he is free and it's just that their schedules don't match.

"Taehyung, you have to exit from the right, not the left." The performance director tells a distracted Taehyung. The younger quickly nods, adamant to not make any mistakes further because he doesn't want a specific teammate of his telling him that he can't focus because of a certain barista.

When the dance practice finishes, he checks his phone for any replies to his previous messages by Jungkook. The older has not yet responded to him. Taehyung didn't text him anything important. It's just that he wants to know how Jungkook is doing because it's been three days since they had a proper conversation.

What makes him sadder is the fact that all this is happening since the day after they confessed. The idol thought that they would be super close to each other since they love each other so much but he wasn't expecting this.

Still he keeps himself from having any negative thoughts. It's hard though as he keeps remembering the time when the person he loves a lot ignored him for a week straight.

"Should we all go out for dinner tonight?" Baekhyun asks as he tiredly lays down on the floor.

"I think after these days of hardwork, we deserve it." Jimin agrees.

"I'd rather sleep." Yoongi yawns.

"Come on, hyung. Don't be a spoilt sport. Let's go out, yeah? It's been a while since all of us went somewhere together." Taehyung says to the leader. He wants to distract himself from his thoughts and spending time with his members doesn't seem like a bad idea at all.

"Fine." The leader says rolling his eyes.

"So where should we go?" Taehyung asks excitedly, putting away all his stuff in his bag.

"Cafe Yo Jo? Since it's been a while we had food from there." Chanyeol suggests. Taehyung's heartbeat quickens while all the other members look at him. They know about him being friends with the barista at Yo Jo.

"Do you have to go to Yo Jo?" Namjoon asks, standing near the door with his arms crossed.

"Why? What's the problem with Yo Jo? You yourself are a fan of the food they serve there." Chanyeol says.

"He's also a fan of the head chef and owner of the cafe." Taehyung teases. Of course he is in favour of going to Yo Jo for dinner. Maybe he will get to see Jungkook and he can find out what's going on with him.

~~••~~

All the KX5 members along with Namjoon are seated in a private booth of Cafe Yo Jo. They have already placed their orders and are now talking about some random stuff.