13: The Article

I just wanna say that...
Brace yourself up for some _____

~~••~~

"Taehyung, come on. We always go to the Gucci store. Let's go somewhere else after lunch please." Jimin says to Taehyung who is scanning the menu to order his lunch. The two friends are sitting in Cafe Yo Jo. Their break has ended a week ago and they are back to working on new songs and shooting KX High, which is a variety show where the group plays games and takes part in different activities.

They got a break and since they were shooting near Cafe Yo Jo, the two friends decided to come here for lunch. It was Jimin's idea but Taehyung was more that ready to come here and why wouldn't he? After all Jungkook works here. But Taehyung didn't see Jungkook since he came here and he wonders where he is.

After placing their orders, they talk about random topics but Taehyung's eyes keeps moving back and forth from Jimin to the coffee counter. The other singer finds it weird so he asks him why he's looking in that direction again and again.

"Oh it's nothing, hyung." Taehyung looks down, shy about being caught.

"Do you perhaps find that barista hot?" Jimin asks pointing at a barista who Taehyung knows is Seonghwa. Since he became Jungkook's friend, the blonde had told him about his friends including Seokjin, Seonghwa, Taehyun and San.

"No." The younger immediately denies.

"But I think he's hot." Jimin says as he shrugs. Soon the waiter brings the food to their table and serves them. They have a good lunch while Taehyung keeps thinking why Jungkook is not here. It irritates him as well. For the past couple of days, he has been thinking a lot about the blonde. Or you could say he started thinking about him since the day he met him. Taehyung doesn't know why he cares so much about what Jungkook would think while doing something.

"We have an hour of break left after lunch. Let's just go shopping, Jiminie hyung. We can't go somewhere and come back within an hour." Taehyung says.

"Who said you're going out?" They hear a male voice and the two idols turn around to see their manager, Namjoon, standing near the door of the booth, his arms crossed across his chest.

"Why, hyung? We still have time left from our break." Jimin asks. Namjoon usually lets the members do whatever they want unless they don't cause some problem. But him being here when he wasn't even invited doesn't settle well with the two idols.

"Have you seen what's going on about you on the internet, Taehyung?" Namjoon asks, his expression serious. That's enough to make the other two boys scared.

Taehyung slowly shakes his head. Namjoon walks inside the room and pulls out his phone from his pocket. Taehyung doesn't know what to expect at the moment. "Is... Is there some rumour about m-me?" He asks nervously. Jimin gets up from his seat as well and walks behind Taehyung to look at what it is.

Namjoon opens an article on the internet and gives his phone to the youngest of the three. With trembling hands, Taehyung takes the phone and starts reading the article.

Another K-Pop idol accused of bullying.

If you haven't heard about the famous K-Pop group, KX5, you are probably living under a rock. The band has popularised the K-Pop culture around the world. The members of the group are also known to be humble, kind and philanthropists.

V, the maknae of KX5, is the most searched idol of the year. He is known for his voice, looks and his lively personality. But what many people don't know is about his past.