3: Twitchiness

"Where did you go, Taehyung?" This was the question he was asked by everyone, all the members and managers. He told them that he just went for a walk and then it rained. Since he was in a hurry to find a place to stay so that he doesn't get wet, he didn't realize how he reached Yo Jo.

Everyone believed him and Taehyung is glad no one cross questioned him. It's the day after he went to the bridge. The group has an interview in a few minutes for which they are getting ready. Taehyung sits quietly after his makeup is done, waiting for his hyungs.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon takes a seat beside him.

"Hey, hyung!"

"Are you okay?" Namjoon looks at him with a concerned expression.

"Of course, I am. Why do you think I'm not?"

"I felt that there was something off about that message you sent me before your phone got switched off. I know there's a lot on your mind that you don't share with us, Tae. But I want you to know that I will always be here for you. You just need to tell me what you're feeling." Namjoon says. His words are very genuine. Taehyung feels bad for going on the bridge after seeing how worried everyone was for him. But he can't seem to settle the turmoil inside his heart. He is weak and almost a slave of his own sadness. It's like the negativity has consumed him.

"I understand, hyung. But I'm fine." Taehyung smiles. Namjoon doesn't look convinced but nods anyway. After a few minutes, the team is ready for the interview.

The interview goes fine until the interviewer asks a specific question related to the members' families. He asked them how proud their parents are and Taehyung panics. All the members answer the question comfortably but Taehyung has no good memories with his family to share. He doesn't remember anyone besides his members, staff and fans telling him that he did a good job and they are proud of him.

"V, what about you? You have achieved so much in life and you're only twenty. Your family must be so proud of you." The interviewer smiles. Taehyung can swear there is no one more evil than the interviewer in the room. But it isn't his fault. He doesn't know and he is only doing his job. The maknae takes a deep breath and decides to say something because all the eyes are on him and he can particularly see Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon's eyes studying his behavior.

"Yes, I think I did a good job and even though there's a lot we still need to do as a group, I'm sure they are proud with whatever I achieved till now." Taehyung smiles. He is glad that he is good at acting.

"So who are you close to, mom or dad?" Another question that makes the younger feel suffocated. Why the fuck is he so concerned with my family?

"I'm the closest to my members. I joined the company when I was thirteen years old and we spent most of our time together. Ever since I debuted at the age of sixteen, we basically started being together all the time. My hyungs have basically raised me up and they are my family. So I'm the closest to them and also our staff who always takes care of me." Taehyung says. All the members and the staff present there feel touched by the words of the maknae. The rest of the interview goes by pretty well. The interviewer asks them questions about their latest album and how do they feel after winning four awards at the Billboard Music Awards.

When they exit the room after finishing the interview, all his hyungs jump on Taehyung. The young idol feels blessed at the moment. The members knew that he felt a little uncomfortable during the interview and they decided to comfort him like this.

"Taehyung-ah, is there something you want to eat? Hyung will order for you." Baekhyun tells him.

"Hyung, can we order something from Yo Jo? It's been a while." Jimin says. Everyone looks at him with a weird expression.